Quote Originally Posted by idontgiveaf View Post
Lol yeah i can relate to that too. Lol. I really love sexual jokes like a loooot. but then imma girl, i should act like a girl. Lol xD
But with friends I'm having a good time being myself.

But the problem with that is, some people thinks you're horny where in fact, you're just joking.
Nah, you shouldn't have to change yourself to fit into societal expectations. Whoever says that a girl has to act like a girl?! xD

There are some people who are agender. They are born a girl but deep down inside they have the soul of a boy. Maybe you happened to fall into this agender category. So you shouldn't have to change yourself, because being agender makes you unique, and being a unique person makes you unforgettable to people, ya know.

And yeah, SLEs are really misunderstood. Whenever they joke, people start taking their jokes too literally. But most of the time, they don't really meant any of their jokes. If an SLE joke about sex for example, they aren't actually feeling horny, but they just enjoy provoking and watching people's reaction. Watching people's awkward and uncomfortable reaction is like an exciting game to an SLE.
Now if an ILE joke about sex, there is a high chance that they are feeling horny.
The difference between Si vs Se valuing.