User Tag List

Thread: Hello guys and girls lets all make some loooove! <3

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by idontgiveaf View Post
    Well I'm actually a combination of Sle and IEe.

It's like being an SLE, i have a great fucking empath like i think I'm a feeler for an SLe.. And!

As An IEe, I'm more of realistic and non-dramatic

In short I'm cool as i am able to balance Intuition and sensing, thinking and feeling.
    Maybe you are 60% SLE and 40% IEE? Leaning more toward SLE though because they are my duality and I can spot them easily. Also, I noticed how you have this tendency to crack sexual jokes in your posts, this is SLE's trademark btw.

Taken from SLE's profile description:

ESTps are fun to be around; they are spontaneous and flexible. Quick-witted and dynamic, they are often the life of the party. ESTps often crack jokes or one-liners, (often of a sexual nature) which sometimes gets them into trouble.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Soul View Post
    Maybe you are 60% SLE and 40% IEE? Leaning more toward SLE though because they are my duality and I can spot them easily. Also, I noticed how you have this tendency to crack sexual jokes in your posts, this is SLE's trademark btw.

Taken from SLE's profile description:
    LIEs also crack sexual jokes which gets the into trouble but she sounds much much more playful than a LIE