Thread: How to romance series: ILE

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    Really? That's interesting. I am Si-seeking and would rather have those things done for me...
    Stuff like vacuuming the floor and washing dishes are things are things I would have others take of, as I mentioned in the first sentence of that paragraph. However, I wouldn't say attention towards those kinds of things alone is what I find attractive. I could make do without help on those matters if I had to. What I'm attracted to is adventurism. When I was a kid I always loved it when my dad took me out for trips to go fishing/camping etc. He grew his own garden and managed to get me interested in the various types of plants and animals that exist in the world. Sadly my dad passed away some time ago and ever since I felt myself being stuck in a rut. It would be nice to one day find a partner who could teach me to explore and take pleasure in the world around me in the same way he did. You being IEE means that you seek Si blocked with Te, so it would make sense that would seek out help on more earthy around-the-house type stuff then me. ILE seeks Si blocked with Fe, and thus care more about help with finding pleasure and enjoyment out of things rather then with simple practical matters like chores.
    Last edited by Muddy; 01-04-2017 at 04:26 PM.