Thread: How to romance series: ILE

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Help them get dressed in the morning, help them bathe, when they lose their underpants spontaneously throughout the day, help them find their underpants. If they set something on fire, put it out for them, and remind them to bathe.
    Kind I'm mind I'm still not 100% on board with my ILE typing (thats what most others think based on discussions) but it is the most likely so I'm going to roll with it and reply from the standpoint that I'm ILE.
    Admittidly I leave chores like washings clothes, cleaning the house and so forth for others within my family to do. However, there is a limit to how much babying I'm willing to accept. Sensing is something I would rather develope in myself or be trained on rather then have others hand me a crutch just so I can get by. Se polr types in my opinion are more likely to seek out these eccentric levels of care then Si seeking types. Having Se as polr rather then role they don't care as much about potentially being seen as a helpless baby needing to be taken here of, whereas ILEs will be more touchy about this and at they very least will try make themselves appear to the public as someone who is strong enough survive on their own. What ILE really wants (coming from me) is someone who can teach them how to find pleasure in these tasks, so that they don't seem mundane and tiresome as they would be if ILE were doing it themselves.
    Last edited by Muddy; 01-04-2017 at 12:55 AM.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    What ILE really wants (coming from me) is someone who can teach them how to find pleasure in these tasks, so that they don't seem mundane and tiresome as they would be if ILE were doing it themselves.
    Really? That's interesting. I am Si-seeking and would rather have those things done for me...
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    Really? That's interesting. I am Si-seeking and would rather have those things done for me...
    Stuff like vacuuming the floor and washing dishes are things are things I would have others take of, as I mentioned in the first sentence of that paragraph. However, I wouldn't say attention towards those kinds of things alone is what I find attractive. I could make do without help on those matters if I had to. What I'm attracted to is adventurism. When I was a kid I always loved it when my dad took me out for trips to go fishing/camping etc. He grew his own garden and managed to get me interested in the various types of plants and animals that exist in the world. Sadly my dad passed away some time ago and ever since I felt myself being stuck in a rut. It would be nice to one day find a partner who could teach me to explore and take pleasure in the world around me in the same way he did. You being IEE means that you seek Si blocked with Te, so it would make sense that would seek out help on more earthy around-the-house type stuff then me. ILE seeks Si blocked with Fe, and thus care more about help with finding pleasure and enjoyment out of things rather then with simple practical matters like chores.
    Last edited by Muddy; 01-04-2017 at 04:26 PM.