Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
@Capitalist Pig Nice helpings of crow you're fixing up there man. Hope you're prepared to eat all that in the coming years. For starters, I'm seeing a rather big comeback on the religious front in the imminent future. Atheism is born of rampant materialism and that's coming to an end once the economy collapses as it inevitably will. Add in a few more Islamic Terror attacks in the cities and I'm rather confident people will resort to being ardent Crusading Christians yet again. After all, when all else fails and the world burns around you... the concept of a "God" gets to be rather attractive. There's a reason Christianity gained and took such strong hold during the Dark Ages. Just saying the argument that there are "no atheists in foxholes" has traction for a reason. You may resume being an atheist after you survive, but during that time of greatest duress... you prayed to God. Explain that away as naive bullshit. Say what you will of God, in the moments of greatest despair, you prayed to him and it got you to calm down enough to survive that terrible moment. On that alone, I say praise God and pray to him every damn day you happen to miraculously survive!

Also, the Nazis were just as anti-religious as the Bolsheviks (a fact few care to remember), ergo it's a "safe-space" from an identitarian perspective. If both great evils of the previous century tried to stamp it out it must be alright in this new era of multiculti bullshit! Deus Vult!
I wouldn't tout a vulnerability to bullshit under extreme stress as a positive trait, friend.