Thread: INTj jobs/careers/occupations: what do LIIs do for a living?

Hybrid View

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vesstheastralsilky View Post
    I think our frustration and devaluing of Se makes such ventures rather difficult.
    I guess I know what you mean.
    There are things you have to care about when you're self-employed. Things you usally don't care about.
    In Germany you have to deal with a lot of bureaucracy, for example. You have to do accounting if you're self-employed or you have to pay someone else to do it for you... and probably we've got the most complex tax system in the whole world.

Some jobs are difficult for LII because we don't value and , for me it's physical demanding work and repeated tasks. I can do it only for a limited period of time a day.

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    I guess I know what you mean.
    There are things you have to care about when you're self-employed. Things you usally don't care about.
    In Germany you have to deal with a lot of bureaucracy, for example. You have to do accounting if you're self-employed or you have to pay someone else to do it for you... and probably we've got the most complex tax system in the whole world.

Some jobs are difficult for LII because we don't value and , for me it's physical demanding work and repeated tasks. I can do it only for a limited period of time a day.
    Yes, I don't like dealing with excessive mundane repetition NOR having to be too assertive in daily life. In the USA business people who are more autonomous are VERY aggressive and loud people, generally speaking. Not all though, but it helps them a lot in this cultural climate when negotiating and demonstrating "competence" by sheer force of volition rather than introspective ingenuity and understanding.
    ~* astralsilky

Each essence is a separate glass,
    Through which Sun of Being’s Light is passed,
    Each tinted fragment sparkles with the Sun,
    A thousand colors, but the Light is One.

Jami, 15th c. Persian Poet

Post types & fully individuated before 2012 ...