Thread: INTj jobs/careers/occupations: what do LIIs do for a living?

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are there any LII entrepreneurs / business owners / freelancers on this forum? Or does anybody know such a LII?

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    Are there any LII entrepreneurs / business owners / freelancers on this forum? Or does anybody know such a LII?
    I think our frustration and devaluing of Se makes such ventures rather difficult.
    ~* astralsilky

Each essence is a separate glass,
    Through which Sun of Being’s Light is passed,
    Each tinted fragment sparkles with the Sun,
    A thousand colors, but the Light is One.

Jami, 15th c. Persian Poet

Post types & fully individuated before 2012 ...

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vesstheastralsilky View Post
    I think our frustration and devaluing of Se makes such ventures rather difficult.
    Se polr makes it difficult, but I think that is possible. I don't want to learn about celebrities though, the story of the everyday common person is much more interesting. I would like to learn about an entrepreneur LII's journey if such a person exists on this forum or if anybody knows a LII like that.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vesstheastralsilky View Post
    I guess I know what you mean.
    There are things you have to care about when you're self-employed. Things you usally don't care about.
    In Germany you have to deal with a lot of bureaucracy, for example. You have to do accounting if you're self-employed or you have to pay someone else to do it for you... and probably we've got the most complex tax system in the whole world.

Some jobs are difficult for LII because we don't value and , for me it's physical demanding work and repeated tasks. I can do it only for a limited period of time a day.

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    I guess I know what you mean.
    There are things you have to care about when you're self-employed. Things you usally don't care about.
    In Germany you have to deal with a lot of bureaucracy, for example. You have to do accounting if you're self-employed or you have to pay someone else to do it for you... and probably we've got the most complex tax system in the whole world.

Some jobs are difficult for LII because we don't value and , for me it's physical demanding work and repeated tasks. I can do it only for a limited period of time a day.
    Yes, I don't like dealing with excessive mundane repetition NOR having to be too assertive in daily life. In the USA business people who are more autonomous are VERY aggressive and loud people, generally speaking. Not all though, but it helps them a lot in this cultural climate when negotiating and demonstrating "competence" by sheer force of volition rather than introspective ingenuity and understanding.
    ~* astralsilky

Each essence is a separate glass,
    Through which Sun of Being’s Light is passed,
    Each tinted fragment sparkles with the Sun,
    A thousand colors, but the Light is One.

Jami, 15th c. Persian Poet

Post types & fully individuated before 2012 ...

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why entrepreneurs in particular? I don't consider myself one. I live comfortably. I bought an apartment recently. I invest in the stock market. But I'm not a millionaire yet in terms of net worth.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by COOL AND MANLY View Post
    Why entrepreneurs in particular? I don't consider myself one. I live comfortably. I bought an apartment recently. I invest in the stock market. But I'm not a millionaire yet in terms of net worth.
    Literally and figuratively great job!

Every job is restrictive but I think entrepreneurs can manipulate/set the principles and/or conditions of their work and/or their own vision more freely than people who work for a corporate or someone else.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Literally and figuratively great job!

Every job is restrictive but I think entrepreneurs can manipulate/set the principles and/or conditions of their work and/or their own vision more freely than people who work for a corporate or someone else.
    True. But you need to have some capital to own a business and borrowing money is not the answer. Unless you are Steve Jobs or Bill Gates. Even they started by working for someone else.

Look up saving rates if you want to start somewhere.

http://www.mrmoneymustache.com/2012/...ly-retirement/

I do think finding a high paying job is the best shot you have to reach your goals but that is something you will have to work at.
    Last edited by Ryan; 02-25-2019 at 11:48 PM.