Went and saw the new Kingsmen movie. Was exactly what I expected it to be. Just pure entertainment. I read a reviewer who hated it saying "it was just like the first and for that reason I hated it." I thought wow way to entirely miss the point of the movie. Kingsmen 2 was a totally tongue and cheek spy movie that brilliantly was a serious themed movie done comedically. As soon as the villian played by Julianne Morre (who chewed the role just as good as Samuel L Jackson did in the first one), hilariously had one of her henchman shoved into a meat grinder and made cheeseburgers out of him, I knew the rest of the film was going to be worth the ticket price. Plus the long shot, single take action sequences were spectacular - like watching choreographed ballet. Just a fun, silly film, that had me laughing, much like Gaurdians of the Galaxy, except better, less Disney and geared towards adults (Kingsmen is more of a guys show btw). This fact and also that the protagonists are sophisticated English gentlemen who like to dress well, puts this film squarely in alpha quadra territory. 7 ESE loudest laughs in crowded theatre out of 10.