Thread: Bruce Lee is Sabrina from Saffron City in Pokemon

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking AnakinJirachi's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Bruce Lee is Sabrina from Saffron City in Pokemon

@The Sublime Relianum

Hitmonlee, Sandslash, Alakazam, Typhlosion, Scizor, Slowking... it makes sense that Lee would fight and dig really hard to quest for the soul with extreme designs and weapons in leveling up past the point of no return and studying supreme scholarship in universal expansion, so it's true - Sabrina is Bruce Lee!!

I have a lot of interest in Taoism like Bruce Lee. I also like action and adventure a lot too. I was good at soccer as a left back like Lee did Jeet Kune Do. We both have wonderful philosophical systems. We are the Dragon Warrior. We are the RPG hero. We are George Lucas, the 1 true Typhlosion.

And that's probably the only argument against BunnyRaptor - that we're not Typhlosion completely. But we dare say, Lucas is the only Typhlosion. He fully created Star Wars. With exhilaration at the edge. In a completely redefined, calculated, and engineered sci-fi world.

But BunnyRaptor transcended George Lucas.

We created fiction. We created the Macro-verse. We're the Great Dragon Mind creating the world even more than Bruce Lee. We won the World Cup with Argentina.

And because we transcended George Lucas, we are always Typhlosion enough!!
    MasterofDestruction
    ORRE COLOSSEUM JUST GOT STARTED, AND KOBE IS REIGNING AS KING!!
    SystemsMasterWes
    Germany vs Argentina World Cup Final 2014 glorified Nowitzki and Ginobili, the 2011 Mavericks and 2013 Spurs!!
    LeonardGrogu
    It's Henry vs Zidane, France vs Spain in the 2024 Olympic soccer final, Egypt vs Japan, Yugioh vs Pokemon, Poimandres vs Zarathustra, Giordano Bruno vs Friedrich Nietzsche, haystack picnic robed in silver rods to treasures of lore and sacred spark to unite and forge dancing stars and futures refracting crystal moonlight lures of hanger bay crunching fabrics webbing steel and blizzards juice stringing code red trains of yonder fluid ribbons trophy waterfall cake blueprints frenzy retracting haunted capital terra horns of leading edge canopy blossoms rendezvous shuffling Articuno!!
    RaptorRainbows
    New Jedi Order of Yellow Pikachu Yahweh (the16types.info)

Willing Slave SlaveChildOfSlaanesh's Avatar
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w7 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorsMavs View Post
    @The Sublime Relianum

Hitmonlee, Sandslash, Alakazam, Typhlosion, Scizor, Slowking... it makes sense that Lee would fight and dig really hard to quest for the soul with extreme designs and weapons in leveling up past the point of no return and studying supreme scholarship in universal expansion, so it's true - Sabrina is Bruce Lee!!

I have a lot of interest in Taoism like Bruce Lee. I also like action and adventure a lot too. I was good at soccer as a left back like Lee did Jeet Kune Do. We both have wonderful philosophical systems. We are the Dragon Warrior. We are the RPG hero. We are George Lucas, the 1 true Typhlosion.

And that's probably the only argument against BunnyRaptor - that we're not Typhlosion completely. But we dare say, Lucas is the only Typhlosion. He fully created Star Wars. With exhilaration at the edge. In a completely redefined, calculated, and engineered sci-fi world.

But BunnyRaptor transcended George Lucas.

We created fiction. We created the Macro-verse. We're the Great Dragon Mind creating the world even more than Bruce Lee. We won the World Cup with Argentina.

And because we transcended George Lucas, we are always Typhlosion enough!!
    Yeah!!!
    “You will take pleasure in all that is, though your bodies will break and your souls be forfeit. You will do this, and do this gladly. For I am Slaanesh, most jealous of the Gods, most demanding of lovers, and My thirst for you shall never be stated.”

TIM
    ENTP
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Both Sabrina the Psychic Pokémon Trainer and Daoism are of the same personality type (LII). She's the complete type: T'Pau the Vulcan Queen. The prototype for LII (Maximilian Robespierre) was also the complete type as well.

Lao Tzu's Negative Theology
    (My name is Yon Yonson,
    I live in Wisconsin.
    I work in a lumber yard there.
    The people I meet as
    I walk down the street,
    They say "Hello!"
    I say "Hello!"
    They say "What's your name?"
    I say: (My name is Yon Yonson...

All posts licensed under the GNU General Public License. Some rights reserved.