TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerfadder View Post
    You basically used even more abstract descriptions than Jung. ;p

I see you working hard here and its all well and good but to get my full attention it gota be more tangible with reality and less abstract.
    Those are definitions of aspects. We need abstract definitions, concrete descriptions and concrete examples. I don't have any descriptions yet.

I think it is better to question Aushra's definitions first. And there are plenty of concrete descriptions and examples in this article by T. N. Prokofieva.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Petter View Post
    Those are definitions of aspects. We need abstract definitions, concrete descriptions and concrete examples. I don't have any descriptions yet.

I think it is better to question Aushra's definitions first. And there are plenty of concrete descriptions and examples in this article by T. N. Prokofieva.
    Im not agreeing with ya. Si for example is a perspective element which have characteristics and focuses. If a Ne lead would jump into a Si type for a few minutes that person could maybe go insane and/or revalue their entire life. Thats why I find "external statics of objects" not cutting it.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im not agreeing with ya. Si for example is a perspective element which have characteristics and focuses.
    What do you mean by "a perspective element"?

If a Ne lead would jump into a Si type for a few minutes that person could maybe go insane and/or revalue their entire life. Thats why I find "external statics of objects" not cutting it.
    Can you explain this part a bit further?

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Petter View Post
    What do you mean by "a perspective element"?
    Can you explain this part a bit further?
    Instead of focusing on "objects" and dynamic vs static I guess I find it more accurate to view the elements so which Socionics have defined them. Si for example is sensation right. It is kind of a internal body sensor sensitivity. Everything which lower the level of abstraction yet catch the element as a entity of its own I find most valuable.

So in this scenario if one type jump into the workings of an other type the difference in how reality is seen and understood is so alien from the world the person have lived and belonged to their entire life so that we would probably not be able to make sense to it and have our memories read in this reality.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Instead of focusing on "objects" and dynamic vs static I guess I find it more accurate to view the elements so which Socionics have defined them. Si for example is sensation right. It is kind of a internal body sensor sensitivity. Everything which lower the level of abstraction yet catch the element as a entity of its own I find most valuable.
    External statics of objects (in this new system) is also about "internal body sensor sensitivity".

So in this scenario if one type jump into the workings of an other type the difference in how reality is seen and understood is so alien from the world the person have lived and belonged to their entire life so that we would probably not be able to make sense to it and have our memories read in this reality.
    Why would it be easier to "jump into the workings of an other type" (whatever that means) using external dynamics of fields?