They are everywhere. I know a couple at the Post Office, a couple of hair stylists, one who is a shop clerk, one secretary, two college teachers, a neighbor of mine, etc.

By pure statistics, there should be plenty of SLI females around in most places, you just don't know what to look for. I know only two variants:

* The narcissist, somewhat selfish and promiscuous (rare).
* The modest, even shy yet self confident (very common).

The first variant often dresses nicely, even provocatively, and attempts to be very social so you might mistake them for an extrovert type. One of the hair stylists, the shop clerk and and one of the college teachers I know are of this variant. The hair stylist made an scene at the bank recently as she was flirting with the cashier (also an SLI male) and an old SEI woman lost her patience and reprimanded her for keeping her waiting, accusing her loudly of being an "easy woman". The college teacher in particular used to sleep around with her younger students last I heard. A common friend even told me she was after me. I know the shop clerk looks innocent from distance, but she's got a tongue piercing and a "tramp stamp" tattoo. It's basically the stereotypical male SLI in a female skin. They are usually nice but can be superficial, since they are truly introverts inside yet act extroverted.

The other variant often looks like it can be anything from distance but that's because they doesn't like to attract attention so they present themselves as pretty unremarkable. Depending on her social skills, she might even act overly formal (the hair stylist I know works with an older LSE woman and owner of the shop; I've noticed she address her using the formal "you", which is rare between adults). This is the UBER-nice variant of SLI: super tender, super loving, super caring, super everything. You might even discover that beyond that plain face they present outwardly, they are extremely well developed inside since they are introverts and act like introverts, unlike the first variant. You have to wake them up from routine so they show you who they really are.

Not all SLI girls have a slim body, I know a few who are on chubby side. But I suppose SLIs find it easy to follow diet and such, and tend to be slim.