Thread: Where the heck are all the female SLIs / ISTp women

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I found one in my new workplace, a commissary for a fine dining restaurant. She's not the typical beauty. If by my normal standards her aesthetics will fail. But she's extremely cute/adorable, VERY charming, very capable and independent. And she's one of the smartest workmates I have. No fuss, no drama. Even with the little that she says, it's enough. Now, now, I'm an SLI, myself. I wonder how an IEE would handle all that being in contact everyday.

TIM
    ENFp-IEE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Qaellech View Post
    I found one in my new workplace, a commissary for a fine dining restaurant. She's not the typical beauty. If by my normal standards her aesthetics will fail. But she's extremely cute/adorable, VERY charming, very capable and independent. And she's one of the smartest workmates I have. No fuss, no drama. Even with the little that she says, it's enough. Now, now, I'm an SLI, myself. I wonder how an IEE would handle all that being in contact everyday.
    Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I would probably explode from happiness. No drama, smart, capable, independent, cute/adorable? That's like the dream combo right there