Thread: USA politics following Trump's election

Threaded View

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by onfireee View Post
    Its only been a month and people are acting like it's the end of the world. Because come on, people just hate Trump and want to find *any* little reason to set him up for impeachment. Hell, even witches are gathering together to cast a spell on Trump (LMAO)

OH THE HORROR!!!! HE'S UNFIT TO BE PRESIDENT!!! Give me a break.
    Quote Originally Posted by onfireee View Post
    Let's be honest here. It really doesn't matter whether Trump does good or bad. Anti-Trumpers/(liberal)media will still find a way to hate him/make him look bad regardless. Like its already been decided to take him out. You can just feel the tension. Like sharks swarming around, waiting for that one drop of blood. After all, just one drop is all it takes. Like Trump has to run a perfect presidency or it's game over. And that's not fair. We as Americans need to stand behind our president.

I'm just here to point out the false claims that are happening right now, in the present - because right NOW, it's the people that are OVERREACTING. It's the media throwing out exaggerated/misleading claims. THAT's leaving the country divided and worse off objectively. When people are wearing vagina hats and violently protesting the streets, destroying property/doing harm while simultaneously carrying a sign that says LOVE TRUMPS HATE while not understanding any of Trump's policies, it's a little concerning. THAT leaves the country divided and worse off objectively.

As far as Trump being "so stupid," I don't know. I admit he has a bit of an ego and it's a double edged sword. But he did beat all the Republican candidates and ultimately won the entire thing. Maybe he's not as dumb as you think he is. Maybe he has something to offer, that is, if we even give him a chance. Or not... We can just keep "resisting" and have our teachers cancel classes so we can recover from the emotional trauma inflicted upon us and we can raise our foam swords and put on our armour while we bash/LARP Trump on the 16 types forum lol

In the end, it's people's irrational and emotional tantrums that are both threats and liabilities to the country
    Here's what I posted back when Trump first got elected. (2/27/2017)

: )
    Last edited by Computer Loser; 01-10-2020 at 04:24 AM.