TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by khcs View Post
    Useful book.

Sadly, that's not gonna be allowed to happen as posted. I wish the meme would be real, but it won't. Instead, it'll be labeled as though it was a definitive edition of "Next Wave Feminism: Birthing Person Friendly" but there will be one very subtle flaw in that title. A Pixle will be off that can only be observed through a magnifying glass under the light of twilight and that will unlock a cipher that'll induct you into the true "resistance" against the "woke" as it were...

At least, that's how it'd be if those kiddy diddling fuckers were as formidable in intellect as the average conspiracy theorist assumes. In truth, they're all dumb as all fuck and are coasting upon an infastructure they have no true idea how it works outside the retarded/childlike assumption of "Me big and strong you bad and weak me crush and laugh!".

They literally are that dumb and clueless at this point. Like I said elsewhere, they are now hated. Worse, they are hated by the likes of their true intellectual superiors. The revolution will be openly organized with one hell of a great joke behind hit. The only bad joke will be the wedding parties. We are about to get droned in that regard. Nothing spawns a suicidal and vengeance-crazed terrorist quite like seeing their entire family save for them and perhaps a brother or aunt spared by the luck of the dice roll/draw.

Ponder on that a bit all who relish the prospect of punishing and/or slaughtering the supporters of Trump as "funny mustache man" did the... well, you all have the IQ to finish that sentence. Do so. Then ask yourself, if you're on the side that'd love to do that, are you the baddies?

I eagerly await your response. I got datasets and theories to test!