Hybrid View

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    Africa is diverse and home to many different tribes of people, who also differ among each-other in significant ways. Even the chinese are composed of different ethnic groups. A japanese is not like someone from China. Again distinct peoples.
    I think its insulting to call them collectively "black" or "yellow", to lump everyone into one group, yes.

Humanity is more diverse than you think. The norm is intertribal conflict and competition for resources.

This might be a bit corny, but its my way of seeing the world: https://youtu.be/FGlhWPwrkDg well if not this, Bilgewater works as well... heheh $$
    That’s fine if you’re consistent, but then considering you want to appreciate human diversity, making assumptions about people’s intelligence due to their outward appearance seems to run contrary to that effect.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    That’s fine if you’re consistent, but then considering you want to appreciate human diversity, making assumptions about people’s intelligence due to their outward appearance seems to run contrary to that effect.
    I'm intuitive it seems, so its normal for me to make assumptions and generate a living model of the world in my head.
    When faced with an individual tho I take them as they are and it matters to me more who they are as a person.

O.o would you want to live in a world where eveyone is the same and all culture is reduced to the scame crap acrosas the planet? e_e thats boring af, I hope it never comes to that.
    Last edited by SGF; 06-07-2020 at 09:33 AM.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm intuitive it seems, so its normal for me to make assumptions and generate a living model of the world in my head.
    When faced with an individual tho I take them as they are and it matters to me more who they are as a person.

O.o would you want to live in a world where eveyone is the same and all culture is reduced to the scame crap acrosas the planet? e_e thats boring af, I hope it never comes to that.
    Well you sure changed your mind and “model of the world” quickly then because you were a sensor less than 24 hours ago.

It sounds like you aren’t sure if you implicitly stereotype people or not or what that even really means. In either case it doesn’t sound like you have a good handle on your own thinking and beliefs and what you let affect you.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well you sure changed your mind and “model of the world” quickly then because you were a sensor less than 24 hours ago.

It sounds like you aren’t sure if you implicitly stereotype people or not or what that even really means. In either case it doesn’t sound like you have a good handle on your own thinking and beliefs and what you let affect you.
    I think grumpyvic81 is basically right about my type. I overthink things, I prefer to think and I don't have any hands on hobby, neiter am I very active in "doing" like SLI is supposed to. Needing Se to get out more and do shit makes the most sense.

e_e eh, how can one have a stable view of things when everything is in constant flux? If you don't adapt your thinking you fail to reach optimal conclusions, failing to grasp a system in motion means faliure to predict the outcome, means getting blindsided. The more one knows the more accurately one can estimate things.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think grumpyvic81 is basically right about my type. I overthink things, I prefer to think and I don't have any hands on hobby, neiter am I very active in "doing" like SLI is supposed to. Needing Se to get out more and do shit makes the most sense.

e_e eh, how can one have a stable view of things when everything is in constant flux? If you don't adapt your thinking you fail to reach optimal conclusions, failing to grasp a system in motion means faliure to predict the outcome, means getting blindsided. The more one knows the more accurately one can estimate things.
    Whatever it is that you’re spending time doing in your head there, it doesn’t sound like much thinking is happening based on what we’ve seen so far. I’m not interested in talking to you anymore.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whatever it is that you’re spending time doing in your head there, it doesn’t sound like much thinking is happening based on what we’ve seen so far. I’m not interested in talking to you anymore.
    Finally free , bye bye bdsm-bear-kun.