Quote Originally Posted by ratrevisits View Post
Awww.... mama Hillary won't be there to take care of lil' woofie now that daddy is in charge. : (

U.S. culture is one of the few cultures in history where being older is equated with being less wise. Probably because the culture is idolatrous, individualistic, and supremacist. Repeatedly we see this desperate attempt to individualize and climb the social ladder by undercutting those in power. Here the target is older people, and whites ... but it's often parents, police, "the man", & others.

Clinton actually underperformed with college students while Trump overperformed with college students. Infact, Trump overperformed across all demographics. Clinton did terrible with whites. This was not some backwater movement made up of hics, like you are pretending. I don't accept your scapegoating of rural people, anyway. Your 'urban culture' is trash and resembles the fall of Rome, I will not tolerate trash attacking healthy people. Without them you would not survive, you are a blight on the world. Be thankful.

Ever since the government started subsidizing student loans we've seen a massive rise in the price of college, and a rise in people pursuing worthless degrees and failing out of college. It's now a place jackoffs go for 4 year vacations. Without government lending the little bubble college students are living in would not exist. When they get out there is no job waiting for them, half of them learn their degree is worthless, stuck with debt and no way to pay it off... and half of them fail to graduate. 1 in 4 people who enter college get their degree and then a job. It's a tremendous waste of time and resources, it needs a serious overhaul... But we shouldn't listen to these people, they're largely people that can't take care of themselves. I have much more respect for people who work.

I'm supposed to take this seriously? You sound like a fucking 3rd grader. "I support the creation of new, sustainable jobs". You think you're fooling me with this polished turd of a sentence? Try actually saying something. Yeah, we don't believe in magic.. good job.
Judging the qualify of your post it's clear you have little / nothing to say on economics. I thought you were supposed to be educated? Like your fellow educated, urban millenial voters?...
You are taking what I say and separating it all out but it's supposed to be taken holistically. I KNOW that trump over performed with millennials and younger people; I did not include young people in the group of "older working class white voters". Those are a separate demographic. Young people fall into the groups of a) life-long republicans, b) single issue voters (many pro-life millennials), c) alt-right pieces of shit, d) people who hate hillary so much they dgaf anymore. There are also young people who are white and working class who are not older and who voted for trump for many of the same reasons the older working class did. And sorry, I don't feel like using this SOCIONICS FORUM to talk about economics and in depth political theory. I am simply stating my views in an accessible manner. What do you have to say about economics, genius? As for Trump overperfomlng w college students: you said it already. College doesn't mean much anymore and there are many uneducated college students who are working class or come from working class families, mostly from rural areas. There are also educated, rich republican college students who voted for Trump. So yes duh there is no one demographic.