Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
Translation: A) Tribally (which actually doesn't work, given how the tribes are constantly fighting each other) and B) Ideologically or through a shared value system and worldview. (A often opposes B.)

I mean the only reality "religiously" is that the Christian pro-Trump right very much seems to want everyone in this country to have to live their way and by their rules, which isn't a pathway to stability because it means suppressing everyone who doesn't want to live that way. So all those people will constantly be fighting against the Christian right and their need to impose their "value" system on everyone. And gosh, without a way to unify the tribes, it seems we have... division.

Even you put God in quotes, so you must know that people can unify behind anything they share in common and are passionate about?
Hahaha, Ok then, here's another concept for ya: "Better Jehovah than Foucault". I get in full the sentiment and logic behind it. As I always seek more data, please, I humbly implore you provide me some. What do you think makes me agree with that? And no, it ain't just because I'm a believer. Think on it long and hard. Please, I will truly owe you one if you give me something coherent that I can learn from .