TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

"Wives of the Deplorables"

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/29/polit...oup/index.html

An interesting article. I've seen people sorting themselves geographically since the '80's (I live in a very liberal neighborhood in the city, but that's because all the conservatives sold their houses and moved to the countryside), but more recently, I've been on dating sites and I've seen women state in their profiles "I do not support Trump. If you do, move on, because we will not get along."

Lol. Finally, women are not apologizing for their thoughts. YEAH!

Information tends to be free, and freer information can make your entire life more slippery and less "stuck".

TIM
    Umm
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks like it's a BIDEN victory after all

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Useful book.

This is the comment you are looking for

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by khcs View Post
    Useful book.

Sadly, that's not gonna be allowed to happen as posted. I wish the meme would be real, but it won't. Instead, it'll be labeled as though it was a definitive edition of "Next Wave Feminism: Birthing Person Friendly" but there will be one very subtle flaw in that title. A Pixle will be off that can only be observed through a magnifying glass under the light of twilight and that will unlock a cipher that'll induct you into the true "resistance" against the "woke" as it were...

At least, that's how it'd be if those kiddy diddling fuckers were as formidable in intellect as the average conspiracy theorist assumes. In truth, they're all dumb as all fuck and are coasting upon an infastructure they have no true idea how it works outside the retarded/childlike assumption of "Me big and strong you bad and weak me crush and laugh!".

They literally are that dumb and clueless at this point. Like I said elsewhere, they are now hated. Worse, they are hated by the likes of their true intellectual superiors. The revolution will be openly organized with one hell of a great joke behind hit. The only bad joke will be the wedding parties. We are about to get droned in that regard. Nothing spawns a suicidal and vengeance-crazed terrorist quite like seeing their entire family save for them and perhaps a brother or aunt spared by the luck of the dice roll/draw.

Ponder on that a bit all who relish the prospect of punishing and/or slaughtering the supporters of Trump as "funny mustache man" did the... well, you all have the IQ to finish that sentence. Do so. Then ask yourself, if you're on the side that'd love to do that, are you the baddies?

I eagerly await your response. I got datasets and theories to test!

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fake News, Fake History, Fake Finance, Fake Science and Fake Elections

Last edited by khcs; 02-02-2021 at 12:09 PM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Fake News, Fake History, Fake Finance, Fake Science and Fake Elections

Everything's fake until you win a Darwin Award.

Fox News delenda est.

I wonder how the Capitol rioters are doing? Because, you know, Trump said he would be there with them. (Except he somehow wasn't, he was rather safely watching events on TV.) "Go Team Trump, you Patriots!"

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-55626148

It's not relevant to my point, but Riley looks EIE to me, and Sullivan clearly looks like he can tell when he's being lied to. And you'd definitely want Mr. Packer to date your daughter.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 02-02-2021 at 12:46 PM.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Everything's fake until you win a Darwin Award.
    Here is how to pretend to be indoctrinated enough to fit in with mainstream society.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here is how to pretend to be indoctrinated enough to fit in with mainstream society.

[Verse 1]
    This'll be a clean start and we won't allow the doubts
    We'll find your every blemish, just to shut you down
    We see your every move and keep watch at every turn
    We'll be your judge and your jury, so pick a stake at which to burn
    For we have our truth and we got the golden guns
    And the diamond bullets that will make you go along
    No we don't need to answer for the damage that we cause
    And we will turn to ashes all that ever was

[Chorus]
    Parlez-Vous Hate?
    Parlez-Vous Hate?
    Parlez-Vous Hate?
    Parlеz-Vous Hate?

[Verse 2]
    No we won't rest until thе disintegration is complete
    And you'll be so tame and begging on your knees
    And we will know your thoughts, be they hidden or hinted
    We watch your every word, whispered or printed
    And we'll be there whenever you step out of line
    Cus we want you to know there's no safe space for your kind
    We'll mortify your pleasures, your thousand mortal sins
    There'll be no more common touch and no more bloody kings
    [Chorus]
    Parlez-Vous Hate?
    Parlez-Vous Hate?
    Parlez-Vous Hate?
    Parlez-Vous Hate?
    Parlez-Vous Hate?
    Parlez-Vous Hate?
    Parlez-Vous Hate?
    Parlez-Vous Hate?

[Verse 3]
    And the vast schemes we promise are for your own good too
    In our war against transcendence we made up your mind for you
    We'll burn it all down and call it progress anew
    We'll put you all in chains and call it freedom, mind you

[Chorus]
    Parlez-Vous Hate?
    Parlez-Vous Hate?
    Parlez-Vous Hate?
    Parlez-Vous Hate?

[Verse 4]
    For we have our truth and we got the golden guns (Parlez-Vous Hate?)
    And the diamond bullets that will make you go along (Parlez-Vous Hate?)
    No we don't need to answer for the damage that we cause (Parlez-Vous Hate?)
    And we will turn to ashes all that ever was (Parlez-Vous Hate?)
    And we will know your thoughts, be they hidden or hinted (Parlez-Vous Hate?)
    We watch your every word, whispered or printed (Parlez-Vous Hate?)
    We'll burn it all down and call it progress anew (Parlez-Vous Hate?)
    We'll put you all in chains and call it freedom, mind you (Parlez-Vous Hate?)

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The government is trying to decide how much money they should give to people who have become unemployed due to COVID.

One faction would like to have them get as little as possible, because they think that they are 1.) undeserving, and 2.) likely to not want to work for minimum wage or less if they are getting free money.
    And truthfully, I would love to have an army of very cheap laborers to maintain my yard and clean my house and wash my car, etc. I'm sure you understand my feelings, because you would like this, too.

Another faction would like to see them get more money because they think that the unemployed will spend every cent and this will boost the economy.

Both factions want any checks that go out to be printed with the name of the gifting party. Of course.

But what if there is a way to determine what the amount on the checks should optimally be?

The government pays large farmers price support payments when they have a good year and the price of corn, for example, falls due to oversupply. The government has determined that it is in the interest of the nation to keep farmers from going bankrupt in times of low crop prices, so that the farmers will still be around next year when the nation needs more food. So, they pay farmers a guaranteed amount for their crops, whether they grow any or not. Just in case.

A sweet deal, you might think, especially for the multi-millionaire farmers and their farm lobby. But, it actually makes sense, because if the government didn't do this, many farmers would simply go bankrupt and there would then be years when you could not buy corn or milk. At all.

My question is, why can't the government treat the recently COVID-unemployed like corn farmers? For the farmers, maybe it didn't rain that year. For the restaurant workers, maybe there was a virus. Who knows? Who cares?

What is important to know is that, just as letting a farmer go out of business and having his fields go fallow is destructive to the nation's food security, so too is letting people be unemployed for a long time destructive to their long term job prospects and the nation's labor force security.

So, pay the unemployed whatever it was they were making before COVID, until the virus passes and they can get back to work. The government can do this because they print money. They don't need to have it "come" from anywhere. They supported the entire banking industry in 2007 when those assholes didn't suffer a drought, but rather bankrupted their businesses from greed and fraud. So the govt can do the same for workers who did nothing wrong, other than having the bad luck to be working when a virus sweeps the country.

This might mean that I'm not going to have guys out there cutting my lawn with scissors at ten cents per day, but in hard times like these, we all have to make sacrifices.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 02-11-2021 at 03:01 AM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

"Only the best people"

Rep Gaetz, under investigation for allegedly transporting a 17 yo over state lines, throws Tucker Carlson under the bus.

Gaetz: "You and I went to dinner... I brought a friend of mine. You’ll remember her.”
    Carlson: "I...I...don't remember the....the woman you're speaking of...."

https://twitter.com/i/status/1377065621398126594

Maybe Tucker's wife will remember the woman. Oh, wait. Maybe that wasn't Tucker's wife at dinner. Never mind.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Apparently, giving money to unemployed people isn't affecting the rate at which people take jobs, although it makes a good story if you think other people (not you! Not you!) are lazy.

https://jabberwocking.com/ending-ui-...-unemployment/

People are quitting their jobs for other reasons.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Donald Trump is petitioning a Florida judge to set aside his lifetime Twitter ban.

Considering the fact that even his Dual, Barr, told him he was a huge asshole, along with my greatly improved quality of life since I don’t have to listen to Trump spewing his racism and idiocy twenty times a day, I say, keep the ban.

The problem with this country is that people aren’t being held to the consequences of their bad actions anymore. By “people”, I mean politicians.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So basically the people who claimed Trump would crash the economy and start WWIII have crashed the economy and started WWIII

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    Is it Te-PoLR (or at least some serious Te-devaluation) to post some made-up stats just to say 'statistics can be highly inaccurate' when someone posts legit statistics? Discuss.

Also, Kingslayer wanting to type some criminals (specific people) could be so-so for some fellas for different reasons, but it has nothing to do with racism and nothing to do with you being a racist and suddenly posting straight-up bullshit.

(I'm white, from one of these countries that get good rep along white nationalists, fyi - I guess I'm a traitor)
    The only "criminals" i have posted are the killer cops that have caused the world to burn. Of course I'm curious on the consensus typing for them and that was yesterday that I posted them. 0 criminals before. Lol. Im not sure which function it is but it's certainly weak logic in general.

It could be ti polr too. Lacking consistency in structural thought

"This makes me feel right so it's true"

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I didn't check whether you posted some criminals before or not. Doesn't change anything tho, you have the right to do so (even with that common saying of 'don't type people with disorders', which includes many criminals). It doesn't make you racist or doesn't force anyone to post racist things - which khcs certainly did before your posts
    Haha yup.

I didn't even realize posting criminals is against the rules? I've seen plenty threads and posts on typing them. Whats the big deal. They're human too.

Either way why would I care what someone who believes in these stats thinks. Khcs obviously is butthurt for being called out that he/she had to make shit up to a moderator to feel better..Im really thinking Khcs is SEE .. strong Karen vibes

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now back to America. The good news is that Antifas have become terrorists. A cancerous anti-white organization

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    Haha yup.

I didn't even realize posting criminals is against the rules? I've seen plenty threads and posts on typing them. Whats the big deal. They're human too.

Either way why would I care what someone who believes in these stats thinks. Khcs obviously is butthurt for being called out that he/she had to make shit up to a moderator to feel better..Im really thinking Khcs is SEE .. strong Karen vibes
    I think he’s probably IEE, personally.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Grendel View Post
    The fact that justice warriors have to resort to master-moralist terminology like calling their detractors incels and autists is subtle evidence of this.
    Sorry, but, you incels invented the terms. Oops.

I just want a future for myself.
    How noble. ;_;

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Sorry, but, you incels invented the terms. Oops.
    Ah, but it was a woman named Alana who started the whole thing with the "Involuntary Celibacy" project though. Now it's a slur used mostly by women or powerful men to dehumanize weak men. Don't try to deceive.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Grendel View Post
    Ah, but it was a woman named Alana who started the whole thing with the "Involuntary Celibacy" project though. Now it's a slur used mostly by women or powerful men to dehumanize weak men. Don't try to deceive.
    Oh well you could’ve fooled me, what with how self-hating and pathetic many incels tend to be. Also, I’m obviously not trying to deceive, I just don’t know stupid incel trivia like that. Strictly speaking actually idk if I know any incels, but some of you guys on this forum seem to readily embrace the archetype. Don’t dehumanize yourselves comically, then support racism and then expect cookies for it after lol.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pirouette View Post
    Also, skin tones supposedly don't exist now? How? "White people don't exist, and neither do black people. Browns? Never heard of them!" So what am I? A void? Are you a black hole? Maybe in the end, but not right now.

In all seriousness though. Are we all just mixed then, since most all races/ethnicities have spread and procreated with one another? Does this satisfy people in the thread? Colorblindness leads to inertia, which leads to people not learning, which leads to a lack of understanding of each other, which leads to problems not being solved, and ultimately leads to a broken system. It's pure laziness on everyone's behalf.

I've seen Shotgun say "white people" is an American invention. How do people explain old literature such as Shakespeare? Or even older tales, such as Beowulf and Greek Mythology? Pretty sure they called people "white" back then. So the term is certainly not an American invention.
    Haplogroups: https://youtu.be/-QdtwRJdVsM

Maybe take a DNA test, you'll be possibly surprised.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So you disregard everything I say, and then just link a video about ancestors which I know about, and tell me to take a DNA test. This isn't really debating.
    The facts speak for themselves, debating the obvious is pointless. What people feel is irrelevant.
    Why would anyone be interested in other people's subjective interpretation of things?

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Pirouette. The "problem" is due to how we're all essentially mutts her in 'Murrica. I, for instance, am of primarily Scotts-Irish/German descent with a wee bit of "native" mixed in with god only knows what else. Back in the "old world" if you're "Italian" or "Spanish" or anything like that you're likewise pretty damn certain of where you "belong" ethnically speaking. I don't got that. Hell, the only quasi-ethnic identity I can assert to any degree of certainty is that I'm Catholic. Hate or love that as you will.

I'd recommend a book titled "The 11 nations of America", it explains a whole lot. Especially why I hate the protestant Puritans so damn much. Medieval SJW's they were. Damn those asshats straight to hell. At least my kind can still take a joke for the love of Christ! I wish I could say the same for the now godless commies who used to profess that I was a filthy papist...

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    I'd recommend a book titled "The 11 nations of America", it explains a whole lot. Especially why I hate the protestant Puritans so damn much. Medieval SJW's they were. Damn those asshats straight to hell. At least my kind can still take a joke for the love of Christ! I wish I could say the same for the now godless commies who used to profess that I was a filthy papist...
    Good riddance.. sorry you are stuck with them tho. Yurop so nice without them heheh. Catholics are nice, not a believer myself, but Catholics are nice imo, my dad is catholic.. bless his SLI soul. (When a protestant marries a catholic, the kids end up pastafarian)

Sometimes I think all those kneeling and chanting SJWs are just what happens to puritans who stop believing. They'd be odd like that regardless what they believe.
    Last edited by SGF; 06-09-2020 at 01:04 PM.

Like think it twice but never, never learn. Vex's Avatar
    TIM
    Check the signature
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    @Pirouette. The "problem" is due to how we're all essentially mutts her in 'Murrica. I, for instance, am of primarily Scotts-Irish/German descent with a wee bit of "native" mixed in with god only knows what else. Back in the "old world" if you're "Italian" or "Spanish" or anything like that you're likewise pretty damn certain of where you "belong" ethnically speaking. I don't got that. Hell, the only quasi-ethnic identity I can assert to any degree of certainty is that I'm Catholic. Hate or love that as you will.

I'm just now seeing this. People here in the USA don't care about ethnicity or where a white person is from or who they belong to, same with other races. It all boils down to color. Yeah being mixed makes things difficult if you come from a mixed-race family, but otherwise unless you're first/second generation and your parents are both immigrants from other European countries who are still heavily ingrained in their culture, I don't see how this is going to heavily impact a kid.

I don't care what religion people are so long as they aren't a prick.

And I've no idea what you're on about in the second paragraph, sorry.
    Socionics is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have, but I have it.

Model G: IEI-CNHD
    Model A: Most likely ISFx
    MBTI: ISFP-A
    Enneagram: 9w8 5w6 2w1
    AP: VELF 4231
    PY: FEVL

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Isn't r/redpill or r/blackpill or whatever literally full of men who call themselves incels anyways. So incel is not even comparable to a "slur", it's not a term that has been systematically used for centuries to dehumanize a group of people. That's just laughable. Incel doesn't carry anywhere near the same weight as other racial or gendered slurs.

I'm in no way mad I just. Fail to see the logic.
    I suspect that it's going to be, because the association has been successfully made between them and terrorists. And it's a similar scenario to when someone says "I'm not a pedophile" or "I'm not a nazi." The denial might be true, but they'll assume you are one just because you deny it. "Oh, I'm not a terrorist - " no terrorists would admit to being one. But now, the association is between weak men, and terrorism. So it is a dangerous term in that regard.

That's the logic. Like publicly calling someone "nazi" or "pedophile," it's a damaging charge even if it turns out to be false.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Religious dogmas (or dogmas in general) are usually Ti/Fe. Especially when paired with Se/Ni.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk
    When activists and protesters chant in the street... its like watching religious megachurch nutters chanting lmao.

I gotta wonder tho, do none of them feel the cringe inside?

If I were in that situation I'd be too embarrassed, would feel like an idiot and leave before the cringe twists my face like a sour lemon.
    Last edited by SGF; 08-16-2020 at 07:35 PM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nymphaeales View Post
    It's easy to compare most any idea that has a devout following to a church.

MBTI is a church.

Socionics is a church.

Atheism is a church.

People who are in Facebook groups and odd subreddits? Churches.

Churches everywhere.
    People form groups all the time, based on different ideas, and for different reasons. But there is a difference between groups that are based on faith and those based on evidence.

Unfortunately, Socionics is still mostly in the Faith-based camp. There is a lot of anecdotal evidence for its veracity, but no externally verifiable proof.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pyre View Post
    It's easy to compare most any idea that has a devout following to a church.

MBTI is a church.

Socionics is a church.

Atheism is a church.

People who are in Facebook groups and odd subreddits? Churches.

Churches everywhere.
    MBTI & Socionics you don't need to believe in, nor socially participate in the group. These are just abstract logical models for something that is visible IRL. Tools for personal guidance. Their ambiguity does bother me a lot tho, I don't think I'm interested in the community aspect.

Atheism is mere non belief. Asserting that there is no God or Gods is not something real atheists do. Gathering in atheist groups is BS as well. There is no church for the skeptics. Militant atheists just don't get it imo. Atheists are not a community.

I wouldn't know about Facebook as I deleted mine a decade ago & I don't use reddit.

I mainly meant publicly expressing it tho, to manifest the feelings publicly or to other ppl.. To me it would be very awkward, would feel cringe and I would never do it. Its why I find that I can't act as well. To be part of a group and chant like that is not something I'd ever do, in church or otherwise even if I held beliefs or feelings related to it.. not even then. Those things are private and will stay so.

I'm more of a lone wolf anyway and groups are not my thing.

I mainly express feelings and values by contributing through work and effort to the cause or to the group or the person I care for or through argumentation, but when I feel something for someone, argumentation is never a good way to express it.

Quote Originally Posted by xerxe View Post
    I've been thinking about what a second Trump term may look like. Predictions about the future are mostly useless, but I think it's fair to argue that Republicans will continue to focus on mass privatizations and tax cuts for corporations.

A Trump presidency may in fact give a giant boost to the corporate left, with companies like Google swooping in to buy highways and entire public works.

With liberal corporate power further consolidated, neoliberalism could become the permanent ideology of the Democratic party, and 'woke' culture could become the natural culture of the United States as a whole. Corporate elites are woke because it's so easy—they can look progressive and pat themselves on the back without actually having to change the system.

Whatever the case turns out to be, it's not clear that a second Trump presidency will be a decisive victory for right wing populism.
    Lets hope he doesn't win, but the democrat option is really bad as well. Imo you guys are doomed..for now.
    Last edited by SGF; 08-17-2020 at 04:14 AM.

Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    Lets hope he doesn't win, but the democrat option is really bad as well. Imo you guys are doomed..for now.

The new generations coming up seem to have different ideas from the baby boomers. Someday we'll know whether that congeals into movements capable of taking over their respective political parties.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Socionics is not very ambiguous and is a pretty strict model. MBTI on the other hand has grown to be pretty vague.

Atheism is a belief that there is no higher spiritual being, but people still defend it to their last breath. People can believe in it, treat it however they like, and that still makes them an atheist. "Atheists are not a community" there is a community for everything but not always in the way you seem to think.

I don't use or have either sites but I'm saying that social media can host communities of sorts. An example being on this very site.

Your final point is subjective but not very counter-cultural imo and almost sounds compliant. People not really willing to take a stand. People who go to protests are not always outwardly passionate, but they usually do need to have a lot of energy.
    When 10 ppl can disagree wildly on the same individual's type without a way to form an accurate and valid assessment.. I consider that vague.

Atheism is not a belief, its the lack of it. There is no doctrine, no gospel, no church, no belief or values only "I don't know.. Where is the evidence for your unicorn?" It is hollow & nihilistic. Source: https://www.atheists.org/activism/re...about-atheism/ To be united by skepticism is a fickle alliance at best, one not even worth entertaining.

Yeah, this is a community of sorts.

Idk, I can't even express my feelings to my own mother really and I don't view feelings as a weakness or some drivel like that (on the contrary). One time I almost burst into tears in front of her, so I clenched my teeth, walked to the bathroom and cried alone. Public displays of affection I'd avoid.. they are kinda cringe imo. It is subjective, yeah. Its weird imo when ppl do that, but ofc. for many others it is totally normal group behavior I guess. >.> chanting, yelling or outright emotional drama "fighting" is O.O worse.. I avoid that like the plague.

Last edited by SGF; 08-17-2020 at 11:06 AM.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, 10 people. I've only been here for really 4 months maybe, but I've never seen 10 individuals wildly disagree that much on one single person's type. That would be insane. At most I've seen people propose 3-4 types for an individual, and the variables usually include that the individual doesn't know themselves very well, they're putting on a mask in all of their posts due to various reasons, so on. But Socionics is a very strict theory even if there are accents to it, and is certainly not nearly as scattered as MBTI.
    It was a random example. We have no surefire way to establish anyone's type with certainty and accuracy.

Atheism is certainly a belief but it's not a belief system. That is where your argument falls apart even in the link you share. That link is quite pushy and odd, and they are acting as if they're the standard for atheism.
    As I said its not a belief. That is the definition of atheism.
    Belief is a leap of faith.. atheists have no faith ^^', they take no leap of faith. Its just skepticism.
    Its why they say the burden of proof is on theists.

Yeah, this is true. its why I always say "Tragically I am an atheist." Atheism sucks. A lot of ppl who are atheists suck imo, example Steve Shives or Dawkins himself. It all makes me depressed tbh.

There's no unicorn in religion (except maybe mentioned once in some versions of the bible iirc, lycanthropy certainly happened in the bible fwiw you lone wolf) so I've no idea what you're on about.
    I used it as a substitute for God ie. Theists assert x God exists, therefore they have to prove it, otherwise its like saying magic leprechauns exist.

I don't understand the place of your final point. Yeah, emotional displays and the way people react to them are subjective. I don't think anyone likes ostentatious and obnoxious emotional displays.
    So why do they keep doing them?
    Imo I'm just whining about stuff, but you responded, so.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's books, websites, and many reliable Socionics theorists who have put studies out there.
    I guess thats why socionics authories disagree on typings. Ok. To me it just looks like opinions. A margin of error above 2% is a big problem.

I am talking about personal beliefs and not belief systems, there is a huge difference. Air, love, music. These are 3 incredibly different things that people "believe" in. But it is not always a spiritual thing, is it? That's my point.

This page you linked are just random people who grouped up to say they have authority over others and their beliefs, they may as well be a church (or anti-church).
    Ppl can have varying beliefs, sure, but objective truth is singular. Its not relevant what they believe outside of/for themselves.
    I can see color, a colorblind person can't see the same range. It means we both perceive the world slightly differently, but the world as the thing in itself is realistically unknowable to both of us through the senses.. but its still the same thing regardless of how we see it.

Atheism is quite literally just a belief imo. Not to be associated with the people. Think what you want.

Again, lazy and insulting to everyone in general to use it in a debate, and overall a waste of time since it derails from the main debate.
    You don't seem to understand atheism. I just gave you the Ti definition.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Enjoy your precious diversity in New Johannesburg or in Little Tijuana (also known as California).

Last edited by silke; 09-04-2020 at 04:23 AM. Reason: added NSFW spoilers

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819