Hybrid View

TIM
    IEI-Fe (9)62 sx/?
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

[Late to the party.]

Seconding the dislike of keeping options open to the winds. Having many places to go makes the ahem computation of what to do too complicated, because your next step now has to be assessed for benefits to options A, B and C, instead of just A. If I stick to aiming for option A, I end up with more breadth to manoeuver as I only need to keep one target in sight, and this leaves me more mental space to think up new ways to get there.

I'm also puzzled by the thoughts of re-arranging people instead of circumstances. I've thought it may be enneagram related, or ntr at all, but of me the notion of re-arranging other people's (socionics) ethical relation to me (in my personal life) is... intrusive. They're going to have their feelings anyway. How would you describe (@Kim) this re-arrangement?*

*I guess my way of influencing that would be more roundabout, thinking of non-friends I want things from Not so much sheer enthusiasm (unless sheer enthusiasm exists for another reason, in which case get your earplugs ready ) as little touches/suggestions/judicious words here and there to (hopefully) steer them to like me sufficiently or whatnot.*
    Last edited by GuavaDrunk; 01-10-2017 at 12:36 AM. Reason: Fixed mention
    Reason is a whore.