Thread: How to romance series: LSI

Hybrid View

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Be attractive and passionate, laugh a lot in their presence, talk about the "deep stuff" in life and observations you have made about people and human interactions, seem a bit unsure of yourself in certain areas where the LSI would be glad to help.

In short: Make them "feel" something.
    If you are able to evoke any kind of stronger emotion in them, may it be joy or even negative emotions, they won't be able to get you out of their minds.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelondeck View Post
    The way you phrased the first sentence sounds a little SLE-ish. Most Ijs can mentally isolate themselves in a crowd for a few seconds of necessary processing but with me, often, the time that I allow myself feels somewhat insufficient......
    Oh, what sounds SLE-ish about it?

I can do the mental isolation anytime but don't like to do it much when there are things/people around. I'm ok with it when working on a task for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    Be attractive and passionate, laugh a lot in their presence, talk about the "deep stuff" in life and observations you have made about people and human interactions, seem a bit unsure of yourself in certain areas where the LSI would be glad to help.

In short: Make them "feel" something.
    If you are able to evoke any kind of stronger emotion in them, may it be joy or even negative emotions, they won't be able to get you out of their minds.
    I think your last sentence sounds extreme. It's not THAT black and white with emotions. Maybe if we are talking of a very Fe-deprived LSI, dunno.