Hybrid View

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelondeck View Post
    I have never met an LSI that really did that. All seemed to share my (INTj) inability to think on ones feet; however, most, like me as well, used to think they were good at it.

a.k.a. I/O
    I think Myst means she likes to have time to think about things over time, as the relationship progresses.

I found it is best to tell the truth, show my true feelings in actions and in words, and to not push. Just let things go where they go.
    This is probably what an EIE would ideally do.

Which leads me back to answer the OP's (@Kim) question. Just be an EIE.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

I thought that LSI like to be honestly given all the relevant information upfront; if not, they can sometimes jump to incorrect conclusions. I was not referring to a forward person but rather a very forthright one.......
    That's ok.

I have never met an LSI that really did that. All seemed to share my (INTj) inability to think on ones feet; however, most, like me as well, used to think they were good at it.
    It depends on a few things whether I can do it well or not. I definitely do it more easily than my LSI-Ti friend. And a lot more easily than the LII friend.

But yes, @Adam Strange interpreted that right, it's about experiencing the relationship and analyzing it while things go on. Not in the midst of action, no, but I usually don't have to go to full isolation to sit and contemplate long.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    ........But yes, @Adam Strange interpreted that right, it's about experiencing the relationship and analyzing it while things go on. Not in the midst of action, no, but I usually don't have to go to full isolation to sit and contemplate long.
    The way you phrased the first sentence sounds a little SLE-ish. Most Ijs can mentally isolate themselves in a crowd for a few seconds of necessary processing but with me, often, the time that I allow myself feels somewhat insufficient......

a.k.a. I/O