Thread: Two subtype functional analysis - accepting and producing

Hybrid View

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Could you provide some real life examples of an accepting subtype being better at their ignoring function the corresponding producing subtype?
    Last edited by Investigator; 12-29-2019 at 02:41 AM.

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Investigator View Post
    Could you provide some real life examples of an accepting subtype being better at their ignoring function the corresponding producing subtype?
    Why, do you think producing is better at ignoring than accepting?

I can't think of any examples right now, but I have noticed that in accepting subtypes the ignoring is sort of "vital" while in producing it is more "mental". e.g. an ILI-Ni is +Ne by default, it is sort if integrated into the usage if their base function, while an ILI-Te can be very savvy with technological things and engages them more often, but is actually worse at +Ne (for example, not being able to grasp things quickly and intuitively, sort of needing a more systematized source of information to be able to digest it).

In short: In Accepting subtype the ignoring seems Inert, Producing, and Vital (and it also contains both +/- elements of the determinate IM) . Producing's ignoring seems Contact, Accepting, and Mental (and it contains only the opposite vertness of the base IM element, in the case of ILI-Te, +Ne).

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mclane View Post
    Why, do you think producing is better at ignoring than accepting?

I can't think of any examples right now, but I have noticed that in accepting subtypes the ignoring is sort of "vital" while in producing it is more "mental". e.g. an ILI-Ni is +Ne by default, it is sort if integrated into the usage if their base function, while an ILI-Te can be very savvy with technological things and engages them more often, but is actually worse at +Ne (for example, not being able to grasp things quickly and intuitively, sort of needing a more systematized source of information to be able to digest it).

In short: In Accepting subtype the ignoring seems Inert, Producing, and Vital (and it also contains both +/- elements of the determinate IM) . Producing's ignoring seems Contact, Accepting, and Mental (and it contains only the opposite vertness of the base IM element, in the case of ILI-Te, +Ne).
    I wasn't saying that I think producing subtypes are better at ignoring than accepting subtyes, I just wanted to know if you had evidence to support your theory (which I believe is well thought out). Not saying whether I agree or not, but I think if you want this to catch on to more people, you should have some real life examples to support it.
    Last edited by Investigator; 12-30-2019 at 05:57 AM.

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Investigator View Post
    I wasn't saying that I think producing subtypes are better at ignoring than accepting subtyes, I just wanted to know if you had evidence to support your theory (which I believe is well thought out). Not saying whether I agree or not, but I think if you want this to catch on to more people, you should have some real life examples to support it.
    Alright, will try to find some.