Thread: Two subtype functional analysis - accepting and producing

Hybrid View

TIM
    LIE 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Really like the drawing. Thanks for the update. Question, Isn't the ignoring more... disconnected in the accepting though? If information is more regulated in favor of the base in the accepting type, wouldn't that make them less interested in that information? Shouldn't the producing be more comfortable with Ignoring, if the information is more readily accepted? Also you should remove the in Polar from the producings part in the diagram if they do not have it, that would show the difference between them more. thanks for the ideas.

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chillaxe View Post
    Really like the drawing. Thanks for the update. Question, Isn't the ignoring more... disconnected in the accepting though? If information is more regulated in favor of the base in the accepting type, wouldn't that make them less interested in that information? Shouldn't the producing be more comfortable with Ignoring, if the information is more readily accepted? Also you should remove the in Polar from the producings part in the diagram if they do not have it, that would show the difference between them more. thanks for the ideas.
    The accepting is better at the ignoring, but they don't like engaging in it (but it is done usually in a very subconcious manner). Producing is worse but you will see them often involved in areas pertaining to the ignoring.

I noticed after I had done the diagram that I should have put an X on the PoLR in the producing, but then I realized that could lead to error because what actually happens in producing is that PoLR is sort of overlapped by the creative. Not sure how to represent that in the diagram other than explaining it in writing.