Hybrid View

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mclane View Post
    I mean that base in the producing subtype only contains one part of the full composite IM. In the case of LSI-Se for example, they will only have +Ti as base, instead of the full -Te/+Ti they would have if they were the accepting subtype. This also happens with other functional positions whether they are "energized" or not, but I haven't quite figured out how it works yet.

Productivity has nothing to do with the two-subtype theory. I guess it has more to do with being a Normalizing or a Dominant DCHN (if any).
    Sorry if too specific, but what is "full composite IM" vs "only contains one part"?

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerfadder View Post
    Sorry if too specific, but what is "full composite IM" vs "only contains one part"?
    The hypothesis hitta discovered (http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ion-of-Model-B), which I have tested and concluded to be correct. That IM's are composed of two parts, one + sign and one -sign. Sometimes, they only contain one part only, while other times they contain both parts.

I want also to clarify what I mean by "energized". "Energized" functions have sort of a "flow" going through them, causing them to become linked with other energized functions, all of which together act in sort of a chain. "Loose" functions do not form part of this chain, and act sort of independently. The accepting subtype would have base, ignoring and DS energized, while the producing subtype would have Creative, role, HA and demonstrative energized. The remaining functions would be "loose".

I really need to craft a diagram of all this. Anybody have a suggestion for a program I could use (I'd rather not use MS paint :/).