Hybrid View

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheHiddenJack View Post
    What do you mean by Creative is used everytime in place of PoLR (the áreas that PoLR are supposed to cover, are covered by creative instead)
    Producing subtypes don't understand at all PoLR. It's like an aspect of reality that they are missing in their brains. So they need something to cover that absence; usually it is done with creative and the opposite sign IM of the same type that is in their HA (for example, in the case of LIE-Ni, they don't have +Si at all, but they cover it with +Ni creative and -Si that is in their HA).

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mclane View Post
    Producing subtypes don't understand at all PoLR. It's like an aspect of reality that they are missing in their brains. So they need something to cover that absence; usually it is done with creative and the opposite sign IM of the same type that is in their HA (for example, in the case of LIE-Ni, they don't have +Si at all, but they cover it with +Ni creative and -Si that is in their HA).
    Well, if that's how it works, then let's use Model B. I keep hearing people say "you don't see your PoLR" and I'm like "of course you do because I haven't starved to death yet and don't entirely perceive reality via psychic powers". But if I don't see -Si but do see +Si at least that gives me something to exist in the physical world with. It's an aspect of I can't use, not per se. This model also explains some other things...

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Because you Ti much more naturally than Fi.
    You know, I'm starting to think you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by Verbrannte View Post
    Well, if that's how it works, then let's use Model B. I keep hearing people say "you don't see your PoLR" and I'm like "of course you do because I haven't starved to death yet and don't entirely perceive reality via psychic powers". But if I don't see -Si but do see +Si at least that gives me something to exist in the physical world with. It's an aspect of I can't use, not per se. This model also explains some other things...
    I am Se PoLR and I am definitely aware of my Se. When I'm using it, when other people are using it. The PoLR function is in the mental ring. We tend to be more consciously aware of the usage of the functions in the mental ring.

For reference, mental ring functions are 1-4. Functions 5-8 are in the vital ring. They are more subconscious and tend to just 'do.' It's harder to verbalize our reasoning or the process of how we use the vital ring functions.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mclane View Post
    I work with an LIE-Ni, and he's always dressed well for business, until you look at his feet. Instead of wingtips, he's wearing sandals with dark fuzzy socks. He says it's because his feet perspire too much in leather shoes, but I think he's just Si-clueless.

Despite this sartorial faux pas, he's actually very good at business.

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I work with an LIE-Ni, and he's always dressed well for business, until you look at his feet. Instead of wingtips, he's wearing sandals with dark fuzzy socks. He says it's because his feet perspire too much in leather shoes, but I think he's just Si-clueless.

Despite this sartorial faux pas, he's actually very good at business.
    No, just no.