Hybrid View

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chips and underwear View Post
    --What does it mean for a function to be semi-valued? Is it intermediate between 'valued' and 'unvalued'?
    Yeah, I just coined the term for something that's not supposed to be among the valued functions, but turns out to be somewhat valued in reality.

what? Do you mean the ignoring function?
    Observant = Ignoring. I find the former term more accurate.

-Dynamics: Base and observant act together in a pack, constantly supplying DS. HA is used frequently to mobilize.
    --Can you give a specific example here? What would this look like in EII?
    For example in EII-Fi: The base (+Fi) and the ignoring (+Fe) are constantly used to scan data pertaining to these two aspects of reality, for the purpose of gaining knowledge of +Te. It's a bit hard to put into words. In accepting subtypes, the goal is always to further the DS.

At least I have a better HA. HA!
    Better HA potentially.

May I ask, have you ever considered a LII typing for youself (for example LII-Ne-- which would be similar in many aspects to EII)?. I think the analysis would make more sense in that case.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mclane View Post

Observant = Ignoring. I find the former term more accurate.
    Interesting. I guess I never perceived the ignoring as observant. How can it be observant when its ignoring?
    Quote Originally Posted by mclane View Post
    May I ask, have you ever considered a LII typing for youself (for example LII-Ne-- which would be similar in many aspects to EII)?. I think the analysis would make more sense in that case.
    That was my former self-typing. Who knows, I may go back to it again. The EII-LII line for me has always been rather blurred.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP