ok I haven't read the whole thread, so hopefully i don't repeat anything....

I'm gonna use the theory... and the one that makes sense to me in terms of +/-

*I'm assmuing the below is an example me focusing on TI+ suggestive (suggestible to socionics rules) and NI+ creative (playing out a potential senario)*

Not that an EIE is always gonna be doing this..... but anyway......disclaimers......

LSI prefer to focus mainly on TI+ which is creating rules/organisation..... EIE prefer to focus mainly on FE- which is minimising negative emotion

Each are suggestible to, and will follow the guidance of each others main focus

Most people are not TI+ suggestive, so LSI will annoy a lot of people with their strict rules .... they also pay low attention to FE-, so will also not realise that they might be upsetting people, a lot of the time....

EIE know how to keep the peace, but are very unorganised.....

In a perfect senario, EIE is hired by an LSI, and works for them.... LSI creates the rules, and EIE follows them.... LSI is happy that EIE is following the rules, and takes a liking to them....EIE is happy that LSI makes everything clear for them, and they know exactly what to do.... (EIE likes this/them) EIE can prevent LSI peeing off too many people, with their FE- focus, and LSI can makes sure that EIE doesnt become too unorganised, or covers it off for them...

Maybe not that exciting sounding, but it would be a good start....

Feel free to critique....

Also an EIE may well use FE+ some of the time (maximisise positive emotion) but I don't think that they will feel the need to be doing it all the time.... or prioritise it over FE-