Hybrid View

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Investigator View Post
    Oh and another thing, those comments about IEE-Fi’s could be said about IEI-Fe’s.
    True. Must be then than you have to be proficient at both type of thinkings to be good with money (can't have a thinking PoLR). I know for a fact that IEI-Ni is good with money.

Unsure about the market behaviors of the different thinking types(haven't had the opportunity to observe them in that setting, and the popular typings of prominent investors I tend to doubt if they are typed correctly); I just described how they are in everyday matters.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mclane View Post
    True. Must be then than you have to be proficient at both type of thinkings to be good with money (can't have a thinking PoLR). I know for a fact that IEI-Ni is good with money.

Unsure about the market behaviors of the different thinking types(haven't had the opportunity to observe them in that setting, and the popular typings of prominent investors I tend to doubt if they are typed correctly); I just described how they are in everyday matters.
    Well my main point is that Beta ST's and Gamma NT's (+Ti/-Te) are risk-takers. Risk-taking is not compatible with the philosophy behind saving. Delta ST's and Alpha NT's (-Ti/+Te) systematically manage their resources and in my experiences, when they get involved in financial activities of very high risk, it looks very silly and uncoordinated. Not saying they can't do (as they are still thinking types), but it doesn't seem like they have a strong preference for it like Beta ST's and Gamma NT's. Systematically managing your resources is what saving is about.

I mean you said it yourself. +Te is managerial logic. Managers have to be professional savers. They sparingly spend money and when they do, it is highly calculated to minimize risk. I need X amount for supplies for Y period of time. We need to make X + Z money to fulfill quota and to cover costs and other expenses while making productive profit.