Hybrid View

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyOne View Post
    The funny thing is Jimin's face says it all: "Why is he enjoying this so much?!" That's how it is right, the person never understands the awe/excitement/admiration/fear their leading function inspires in others while doing things that to them are trivial and second nature. It's a "so what, no big deal" thing. Jimin is pretty dumb, how come he still hasn't realized that's the way to Yoongi's heart? Yoongi is in heaven there though

I don't think this is a good example of Kookie enjoying Tae's koala ways, but I can't find a gif version of this moment:

Who needs Beyoncé and her visual albums when I have @Chae and her visual essays? Please continue this dualization series with other groups/artists you find
    True!! Good observation. I also liked this scene (you know what happened earlier lmao):

Hm... Good idea! I already have a semiduality example in my mind, does that count as well? I'll post it either way, the intertype relationships have great variety.
    /shy giggles/

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

No I have no idea, please enlighten me

Post E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G and A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G
    V kicked an exercise ball onto a resting Jungkook just to get chased down the hall. Fun fact: Kook's phone fell out of his pocket during running, he didn't even bother picking it up as TaeTae seemed to be more important.

I got more gifs aw yeahhh!!!

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Oh I saw that clip on several edited compilations, I didn't recognize the clothing and Bangtan being Bangtan, sleeping on each other could be anywhere, really
    But wouldn't you do the same? A beating always comes first

Pooooooost.
    I look if I can find the whole version somewhere.

Of course, although beating is replaced with tickles in Delta, especially when it comes to Taeguk

Already done. Joon/Jackson is above, Yoongi/Jackson just updated. More to come, I'm thinking of other groups.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

LSE - IEE

Activity going on, two extroverts trying to match their roles. Minho taking Taehyung under his wing, literally speaking.
    Lots of sensing effortlessness on Minho's side in this example, he is super bodily attuned due to creative Si and demo Se. More ethics on Taehyung's side.

I'm jealous of Taehyung, he's ten times more adorable than I am

EDIT: Also, wtf is SHINee wearing lol

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

SEE - ILI

is an undercover IE, that's why it's a challenge for - and obviously, challenges are what SxEs are best at. The reverse effect: ILI gets dragged out of their lethargy - Yoongi made the first move and even started giggling along the way... and blushing like mad.

In contrast to Joon's semiduality with Jackson, Yoongi inspires a lot more respect but also teasing.

Later, on another occasion:

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I don't get what's going on here, how are these posts popping up before mine all the time? Do they not show for me in time or what?

Anyway, I'll have to look into HK/YG, that last gif doesn't work and I'm super curious about their dynamics.

I've been reading about this, but haven't observed this myself yet. I don't know, but the more Introvert someone is the more Extrovert I become when I am with them. What changes is that I let my guard down and ca be careless, silly or even vulnerable.

But then again according to theory me and SLIs have Extinguishment relations, but the descriptions on WS don't illustrate how it is in real life to me.

And don't be silly Chae: we both know Tae has that special "magic" going on you and I don't have, so it's useless to wish to compete, since it's no fair game.
    Maybe I was too fast idk but now it's working?

Not working in format? It's also here

Yes, as in letting down your guard, that's what I mean.
    You are sure the person's SLI and not ILI? On the other hand: Well, I also think Extinguishment is a bit... too harsh. I get on really well with Cassandra, for instance, although we can only interact for shorter periods of time.

Hm... I've been trying to figure out that magic though. Maybe I'm just too #bitter in comparison, and you are too #badass anyway. Bitter and badass is far from what Tae is Jimin has it as well, gdi!

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Well I'm forced to use Safari today cuz there's no Chrome in this computer, so that's probably it.

Thanks, he's so cute

Oh yeah, no in sight, poor things. Also, ILIs hate me Might be an Enneagram thing again, it'd probably be different if we were no complementary types. Deltas can drive me crazy, but I've never actually had a problem with them past irritation, it's the Alpha (sans SEIs) and ILIs that conjure up wars

No no no That's not the "magic" I'm talking about, though Jimin also has it...

AAAAARGHHH!!!!!!!!!! MY CHIPMUNK GODDESSES TOGETHER!!!!!!

What do you mean by no complementary, does ILI have a default type?

Heh, what wars?
    Interesting that ILIs managed to get you in the conflict zone.
    Which magic is it then? I can't see what this is abouttt
    I knew it