Hybrid View

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Ahh, I hate them. Because they got me into KPop Lmao I still listen to them they're awesome I'M MARRIED TO THE MUSIC DIBIDIBIDIS
    I understand your love for Onew, he's a cutie. Very well:

Bling Bling is Jonghyun: EIE, certainly strong in Fe and Ne: born to entertain, excellent at creating his own content, dramatic feelings expressed in lyrics. Visionary ENFx of KPop like G-Dragon
    Taemin: IEI, hangs around with Kai who's also Beta NF, Album ACE was a mix of military and sexy romance. Come-hither VS I'm coming for you, very Se/Fe. Empathetic and only half as innocent as he seems
    Onew: the only Delta member, EII. I think he resembles Suho from EXO a lot, the odd (eyes on youu~) one out and terribly clumsy. Chicken, Onew condition = NeSi
    Minho: SLE pretty much like Seungri from Bigbang. Tough and cocky image
    Key: ESE A true diva, I could see LSE but Jongkey is too strong, opposite quadras don't make sense? Dramatic flair and directness. Fe flamboyance. The J-Hope of SHINee.

According to my typing 3/5 of them are intuitive which fails to explain their perfectly executed choreographies? What do you think?
    i had similar typings, here we go:

jjong - EIE for sure
    taemin - had no strong opinion on him but can def go with IEI. he's apparently very close w jimin nowadays and has a reputation for being cold and unapproachable
    onew - MY EII SON!!!!! I LOVE HIM
    minho - i thought LSE instead of SLE. doesn't have the ease of an irrational type, very bland and simple in communication, none of that Se-base zazz, competitive but not actually a cocky person imo. gets along very well with taehyung who we both know is IEE but that doesn't necessarily say anything. not forceful
    key - a fellow EIE with jjong. i don't rly see NeSi-valuing in him, but if i had to choose i'd easily pick ESE over LSE; uses his emotions very well and understands the impacts of his behaviour. knows how to subtly make someone feel bad or good, expresses little guilt over it

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yifflord View Post
    i had similar typings, here we go:

jjong - EIE for sure
    taemin - had no strong opinion on him but can def go with IEI. he's apparently very close w jimin nowadays and has a reputation for being cold and unapproachable
    onew - MY EII SON!!!!! I LOVE HIM
    minho - i thought LSE instead of SLE. doesn't have the ease of an irrational type, very bland and simple in communication, none of that Se-base zazz, competitive but not actually a cocky person imo. gets along very well with taehyung who we both know is IEE but that doesn't necessarily say anything. not forceful
    key - a fellow EIE with jjong. i don't rly see NeSi-valuing in him, but if i had to choose i'd easily pick ESE over LSE; uses his emotions very well and understands the impacts of his behaviour. knows how to subtly make someone feel bad or good, expresses little guilt over it
    EIE-Ni for Jjong? And SO/SX.
    Taemin - Yes, that's why I suggested Beta for Jimin as well. They both tune in well when the mood changes, Fe alert. Cold and unapproachable is an Ij thing though? idk about his instinct stacking
    Onew - Ahhh cute I think he's SP/SO
    Minho - You have a point there, although he can be forceful in a demonstrative way And now that I think about it... SLE is THE ultimate rapper overlord archetype in KPop, Minho is more known for his shenanigans. SO/SP.
    Agreed, EIE for Key also fits, Fe-subtype - he has an edge that Jonghyun doesn't have but the same innovative spirit. SX/SO!