10 100.00%

Thread: Dorito or stop sign?

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chryssie View Post
    But do you really have 4D Fe/1D Ti? I wouldn't know... I can't even tell what it is in myself, I must just be a natural at it.
    Dimensions aside, I thought there was a difference between Id and Ego functions -- an -lead might feel more compelled to abide by the social norms of , but a -Demonstrative might only appeal to it when it benefits him -- the Demonstrative being a "Secondary Weapon" to the Creative, if you will. I'll express emotions if stressed, but as you've seen I care less about the social atmosphere for its own sake. And I definitely don't value Ti+.

I could be wrong though.

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alioth View Post

Could be wrong though, I feel like I'm being passive-aggressive even as I type this.
    You probably are, and you definitely are. ILE.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Schildmaid View Post
    ILE.
    [maximum passive-aggression]

wy tho

[/maximum passive aggression]

Quote Originally Posted by Chryssie View Post
    I do believe you've got at least 2D Fi, the way you converse gives a very introspective feel at the very least like you do prioritize your inner experience over trying to fit in where it doesn't seem natural. But at the same time you seem way to have a more than basic grasp of knowing how to defend yourself argumentatively and pay attention to whether or not what a person is saying isn't bullshit, though anyone could be proficient with that given enough practice I suppose. It's just that with Ti polrs there seems to be, even by my own standards, one too many loopholes and fallacies in the way they try to convince me of something.. would this be attributed to living in Southern California where people party instead of learn mental skills?
    re intuitive the way you speak, being more allusive than being more blunt and straightforward (not desiring effect as much as meaning?)
    Maybe it's because Shiver shat on me in the chatbox for expressing an innocuous opinion without being able to defend it, then put me on ignore. I can't imagine a Logical would let something like that get to them the way I still am. A -valuer would be able to defend himself too, I was just sitting there silent with no real counterargument.

I wonder how you feel about your Te though. Also I would think you'
    The HA is tricky: wanting to be loved vs. wanting to understand everything.

Needless to say, I share your need to edit retroactively.
    Last edited by Grendel; 10-10-2016 at 02:06 AM.

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alioth View Post
    -- an -lead might feel more compelled to abide by the social norms of , but a -Demonstrative might only appeal to it when it benefits him --
    Also, I didn't have time to comment on this earlier, but I'd like to now. All of the 3D and 4D functions are beyond good and evil norms whether they're conscious or unconscious. That's what makes them 3D and 4D.