Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
Think of how shitty the average male is, how much of a bully little shithead he is... and I mean girl culture seems more appealing than that. Not perfect, but better. Of course I am more indirectly and passively bullied by some females... sometimes even directly. But I never had a girl kick the back of my shoes though and hatefully push me and try to physically beat me up for not liking sports.
Heh, it's funny you say that; reminds me of a female bully I happened to meet once. She was gorgeous, had a very curvy feminine figure, and one of the cute asian faces. She said she used to be a stripper, so maybe that has something to do with her being an effective bully.

Well anyway, I had heard about guys getting bullied by her and I didn't really understand how a girl like that could make tough guys depressed and shit, lol. So I tried messing around with her once, insulting her ego and such just to see how she'd react and wow, she was very good at making me feel small and insignificant. I actually felt really bad about myself after talking to her. That sucked. At least with a guy they don't attack your soul, just might get a little aggressive, insulting, and mean, but it's just a sense of frustration or adrenaline you're left with. With her, I was actually at a loss for words and felt embarrassed and just shitty, like I wanted to run away lol.