Thread: Why I've Given up on Socionics (I.e., why I Essentially have no Dual)

Threaded View

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Why I've Given up on Socionics (I.e., why I Essentially have no Dual)

I've tried using socionics in social situations a number of times, and I've had no success. It has become frustrating enough that I've decided to essentially give up. Here's why: everyone who is 'enthusiastic' is almost always either one of two types - every time: 1) They're really cheerful, but in an 'Fi' kind of way. I kind of like the enthusiasm, but there is a really girly side to this type that I don't enjoy - that I essentially supervise. (E.g., Reese Witherspoon.) I don't care what anyone says, they simply aren't my dual... 2) The other kind seems sort of 'Se' - they're a really fun-loving type of person, but there can be a real b*tchy side to them that I don't want... I'd love to think that they're my dual, but , if they are sort of snide, that is something that I can't handle in a person... Therefore, as much as I like them, there may simply be no way around it for me... For this reason, they are 'actor' - which I don't think they technically are - I wonder if they're 'SEE' but the relation is a lot like moth and the flame - hence my typing as LII-IEI... And that's about it. Other than this, there are simply the outliers which sort of work - but they are far and few between. What am I supposed to do? I mean, I essentially have no dual... People could politic about peacemaker or director all they want (or even craftsman, which is as dry as a bone to me or commander or pragmatist, for whom I feel scared for my life) - they are simply not what I like in a person... I mean, do I have no soulmate? Does anyone have any suggestions? I just want to give up on this theory...

jason_m
    Last edited by jason_m; 10-05-2016 at 05:11 AM.