Thread: Hilarious Beta Quadra Description

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    @Singularity @Encrustacean

Yeah, I don't see how that's possible at all. (Delta>Beta .. they're at opposite ends of the continuum).

I believe whenever power is discussed in socionics in relation to interquadral movement, it's always described as being an eternal struggle between Beta and Gamma where things tend to shift back and forth between these two, with things temporarily "settling" into Alpha and Delta on rare occasions.
    Yeah, I was reading this socionics article for some reason, and it describes how power held by Beta STs are notoriously difficult to usurp (using Russian politics as an example):

http://www.socionikaskola.lv/en/actu...umfa-noslepums

Gammas are not authoritarian, they are anti-authority but they create another kind of power structure that rivals Beta power by accumulating wealth and creating oligarchies, I think (I think this is exemplified in the capitalist revolution that happened in Britain).

I tend to think that Deltas "pick up" on whatever chaos that was left behind (from the end of Beta and Gamma struggle for power, like after major wars) and take advantage of that. Stability is needed in such times, so they create extremely stable but possibly stifling systems and structures, where everything is working perfectly, but it's so stale and stagnant that nothing ever happens and there's no passion for anything. It's kind of a depressing end-state.
    Last edited by Singu; 02-18-2017 at 02:05 AM.