View Poll Results: what type is Elon Musk?

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

17 20.99%
  • SEI (ISFp)

0 0%
  • ESE (ESFj)

0 0%
  • LII (INTj)

3 3.70%
  • SLE (ESTp)

0 0%
  • IEI (INFp)

0 0%
  • EIE (ENFj)

1 1.23%
  • LSI (ISTj)

17 20.99%
  • SEE (ESFp)

1 1.23%
  • ILI (INTp)

8 9.88%
  • LIE (ENTj)

36 44.44%
  • ESI (ISFj)

0 0%
  • IEE (ENFp)

0 0%
  • SLI (ISTp)

0 0%
  • LSE (ESTj)

0 0%
  • EII (INFj)

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Elon Musk

Hybrid View

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by at sirac son of sirac View Post
    You're taking Christ's name in vain, my Saviour, don't ever come to me with such personal remarks, and expect me to accept them.

Furthermore, you're offering nothing for Musk's typing. As a nano-manager, he does not fit LIE or democratic quadra at all.

Actually, you don't need to speak to me at all until you manage to do so in a polite and calm way
    I'm not religious, let alone a Christian. This isn't a religious forum. You did the personal remarks, not me. I'm calm, but yep I'm blunt in telling you what the problem is.

Finally, to fix the fact distortion with you claiming that I didn't offer anything for Elon Musk's type: I already underlined that LIE thing: "maximum attention to production, new technologies, human resources". It does neatly fit Gamma NT and is a fundamental part of how LIE thinks.

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    I'm not religious, let alone a Christian. This isn't a religious forum. You did the personal remarks, not me. I'm calm, but yep I'm blunt in telling you what the problem is.

Finally, to fix the fact distortion with you claiming that I didn't offer anything for Elon Musk's type: I already underlined that LIE thing: "maximum attention to production, new technologies, human resources". It does neatly fit Gamma NT and is a fundamental part of how LIE thinks.
    Unapologetic too

“Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain: for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.” —Deuteronomy 5:11

It's your choice.
    Last edited by at sirac son of sirac; 02-15-2018 at 06:22 PM.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by at sirac son of sirac View Post
    Unapologetic too

“Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain: for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.” —Deuteronomy 5:11

It's your choice.
    Bye troll.