View Poll Results: what type is Elon Musk?

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

17 20.99%
  • SEI (ISFp)

0 0%
  • ESE (ESFj)

0 0%
  • LII (INTj)

3 3.70%
  • SLE (ESTp)

0 0%
  • IEI (INFp)

0 0%
  • EIE (ENFj)

1 1.23%
  • LSI (ISTj)

17 20.99%
  • SEE (ESFp)

1 1.23%
  • ILI (INTp)

8 9.88%
  • LIE (ENTj)

36 44.44%
  • ESI (ISFj)

0 0%
  • IEE (ENFp)

0 0%
  • SLI (ISTp)

0 0%
  • LSE (ESTj)

0 0%
  • EII (INFj)

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Elon Musk

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

after seeing this interview I'd go with LSI-Se sp/sx 3w2 - what stood out was him pointing out historical mistakes that did not preserve some accumulated technical knowledge, and how people need to get together and work to preserve and improve technology against the forces of entropy - an attitude that gets mentioned or alluded to in several places in both EIE and LSI articles

he also vi's ST over NT with that heavy-set serious look, like the guy needs somebody who could lighten things up for him

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    Te enterprise/usefulness and improvement + juggling facts, Ni outcome focus right there, Ne possibilities and estimations.
    If it wasn't for Si PoLR, he could easily market a perfume with that name

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    after seeing this interview I'd go with LSI-Se sp/sx 3w2 - what stood out was him pointing out historical mistakes that did not preserve some accumulated technical knowledge, and how people need to get together and work to preserve and improve technology against the forces of entropy - an attitude that gets mentioned or alluded to in several places in both EIE and LSI articles

he also vi's ST over NT with that heavy-set serious look, like the guy needs somebody who could lighten things up for him
    What you say about deriving conclusions from historical mistakes and narratives being present in LSI and EIE, I have observed as well in all of them.

My father is LSI. Imagine we are walking on the streets in some far away city and I simply say: "all the people smell around here" and he will start talking about when the showers were invented and why there were cultural issues related to showering at home and also the technology was missing etc for 2 hours. True.

But what Musk does is different. In the definition of Ni is stated that a characteristic is monitoring the past events in a dynamic manner and trying to predict or conclude "the most prominent possible future scenarios" from it.
    Similar to Machine Learning in Data Science.
    You have a set of Data. You have machine learning algorithms (say decision making mechanisms for humans which have developed over time) and based on these 2 you actually make predictions for the future in a constant manner and that is usually the prominent function of Ni.
    The difference is Ti is static and only offers a reason or a list of reasons for a phenomenon and the focus is not on predicting the future like Musk has. Musk is definitely strong in Ni.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    I don't know much about him or have an opinion on his type, but from this interview his demeanor, mannerisms and way of speaking remind me a lot of what @mu4 is like in person. Mu has a lot more passion in his voice, though.