Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
I don't really see a point in this discussion anymore. Gulenko says

The basic scale of The Big 5 can relate to socionics, as there are a lot of similiarities. The first factor is extroversion, which correlates to socionics extroversion. It is the first noticeable, “on the surface” trait. The second factor is openness, which is when a person is open to new things, which correlates to socionics intuition. The third factor is conscientiousness, which relates to socionics rationality. The fourth factor is agreeableness, which means that you will agree with society’s standards, which correlates with socionics ethics, especially ethics of relationships, which is introverted feeling.

https://wikisocion.github.io/content/gulenko_interview.html?highlight=gulenko%20intervi ew

Insisting that Musk has a type with low openess is beyond my comprehension
I think we should skip all this and go to the part where your future self selects a new nick so as not be associated with this that you're posting and what you're going to. I think ‘BornAgain’ is a good option, a homage to ‘Alive’ There is one celebrity that I can think of that moved to Japan at an early age, became a Buddhist and an acupuncturist, a musician and an animal rights activist. Must score pretty passable on openness. And who could it be? Regardless of Musk, I don't view LSIs as low on openness when it comes to learning, entertaining concepts and knowledge for the sake of it (Ti valuing). Maybe once they choose a path they are less willing to stray from it, but shy about the world and ideas they're not.