Thread: The energy model. (Model G)

Hybrid View

TIM
    Dyslexic 17
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The trouble with socionics is its strict pseudo-science foundation - endless claims being made without a paradigm for verification and falsification.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Soupman View Post
    The trouble with socionics is its strict pseudo-science foundation - endless claims being made without a paradigm for verification and falsification.
    No it is just him, it is a matter of intellect, he knows how to dream like many of us but simply isn't smart enough to construct the bridge
    You seem awful bitter today. Well I am not going to defend any theory, and I believe the thing about LII does usually not base their theories on real world practicality is just, part of the theory in a way.

TIM
    Dyslexic 17
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerfadder View Post
    You seem awful bitter today. Well I am not going to defend any theory, and I believe the thing about LII does usually not base their theories on real world practicality is just, part of the theory in a way.
    I'm just venting my frustration with socionics and the pain I'm hiding underneath - it hurts me that it is seen as rubbish yet I feel it has so much potential to be a corner-stone of society. Negative energy personally can motivate me passionately either into action or to bitterly accept my reality and inadequacy

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm just venting my frustration with socionics and the pain I'm hiding underneath - it hurts me that it is seen as rubbish yet I feel it has so much potential to be a corner-stone of society. Negative energy personally can motivate me passionately either into action or to bitterly accept my reality and inadequacy
    I wonder if, and if was common knowledge how to identify all the relations, we could make directions for them. For example, when a supervisor you must not give direct orders to your supervisee. If you are mentally ill, you are advised to connect with your dual. When a country divide what path to take, what rules to make, it should consider the spirit of all the Quadra. It could be 4 parties in a country which each contains the values of one Quadra.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I recently heard that what differ pseudo-science from science is that it can be observed with at least one of the senses. We can view a star and than calculate with estimations and equations and learn a great deal about the object. If VI was accepted than I see no reason why Socionics would not be just science?

TIM
    Dyslexic 17
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerfadder View Post
    I recently heard that what differ pseudo-science from science is that it can be observed with at least one of the senses. We can view a star and than calculate with estimations and equations and learn a great deal about the object. If VI was accepted than I see no reason why Socionics would not be just science?
    have you looked at epistemology and critical thinking paradigms? these are what"s used to demonstrate the shakey foundations of socionics

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

have you looked at epistemology and critical thinking paradigms? these are what"s used to demonstrate the shakey foundations of socionics
    I guess, if we want to call it science. Yet, technological and scientific methods could be used to explore socionics futhermore.