Hybrid View

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Schildmaid View Post
    OK, the new ones look very stereotypically ENTp. Your instinctual stacking is probably Sp/Sx since the main influence is on prettiness and as I implicitly said it looks sort of rebellious (contraflow) at the least.
    My stacking is sx/sp for sure. I wish I was an sp/sx though. Less suffering and more attractive to the general public, cat like. Sx first have an explosive revolution vibe to them.

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    My stacking is sx/sp for sure. I wish I was an sp/sx though. Less suffering and more attractive to the general public, cat like. Sx first have an explosive revolution vibe to them.
    No, Sp/Sx is contraflow and that's not attractive to the public. Sx/Sp is synflow. That's actually how I decided on Sp/Sx over vice versa.

Synflow:
    So/Sx
    Sx/Sp
    Sp/So

As you can see, there's only one pairing with one each. The contraflow are those inverted:

Sx/So
    Sp/Sx
    So/Sp

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Schildmaid View Post
    No, Sp/Sx is contraflow and that's not attractive. Sx/Sp is synflow.

Synflow:
    So/Sx
    Sx/Sp
    Sp/So

As you can see, there's only one pairing with one each. The contraflow are those inverted:

Sx/So
    Sp/Sx
    So/Sp
    What? Who has told you contraflow is not attractive? Hahaha. That is ridiculous.
    Sp/sx is attractive imo because they have this vibe "maybe i like you, maybe i dont" sneakiness, like a cat. Sx/sp is intense, but we know what we want and most people dont like when someone is too into them, especially not as fast as an sx first. Either people are attracted to us, or strongly repulsed by.

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, plenty of people like contraflow individuals, but they tend to be at odds with the general society more often. A lot of people think Sp/Sx are psychopaths or something but I can't vouch for that.