Hybrid View

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Schildmaid View Post
    I would say ISTp. Introverted sensing (between the color palette and the fact that the pictures aren't chosen because they're "about" anything), thinking (lack of focus on people/relational art), and then perceiving (there is very little structure or closure in any of them, lots of abstraction and ambiguity), and also very, very, static, as I see almost no motion at all.
    Why logical?

edit: nvm. Yeah i think it's cause I'm an introvert that I don't like real life people in art that much. Or that doesn't make sense either because I know lots of LIIs that love manga art. Maybe that the only ones I could find were like a girl crying with some sad text. =D Im definitely ethical though haha
    If you say it's very static why ISTp that has Si (dynamic) lead?.
    Last edited by maniac; 09-23-2016 at 09:03 AM.

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I'm confused about static/dynamic then. I still don't think this looks like F art at all. It looks like Si/Ne with less pronounced Te/Fi.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Schildmaid View Post
    Well, I'm confused about static/dynamic then. I still don't think this looks like F art at all. It looks like Si/Ne with less pronounced Te/Fi.
    http://wikisocion.org/en/index.php?t...ic_and_dynamic
    I think T art would be more mechanical. Honestly not sure. Could be that you can't tell someones T/F in art preference.

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know what static/dynamic means, I meant confused regarding art (or at least some kinds of art). I think you can tell the T/F preference easily when it leads at least but not here. Frankly these do look more mechanical to me. There are lots of pictures of constructed things, geometric patterns, and even a couple of machines but few of people and none that show them in a relational context (either to other people, things, or the wider environment) which probably at the most signifies Fi. If you have Ip you can't have Fi secondary, only Fe/Te anyways, and there's nothing remotely Fe about any of this.

Also, the only consistent thing in any of these pictures is the colors and use of contrast/saturation. There's not a focus on theme, shape, subject matter, or really anything else. There are some sort of vague patterns in common but they're more easily defined by lack than presence.