Thread: common stereotypes about Si (introverted sensing)

Hybrid View

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    Everything you are talking about is NI. Si is about the PHYSICAL, IMMEDIATE environment. It has absolutely nothing to do with "timelines" and "flow of events." I suggest you try the examples here to understand the difference. It is not the same as MBTI.
    what if the physical immediate environment impacts your mind, your thoughts, your emotions? (your center of mental focus) does that still count? or can it only be things like how all the holes in the wall make you feel like spiders are crawling in your belly?

like for instance when there is a ton of traffic around me right in my space and talking such that i can't tune it all out, i become quite irritable. i have to suppress my bitchy reaction in certain settings. at home, i would not suppress it.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    what if the physical immediate environment impacts your mind, your thoughts, your emotions? (your center of mental focus) does that still count? or can it only be things like how all the holes in the wall make you feel like spiders are crawling in your belly?

like for instance when there is a ton of traffic around me right in my space and talking such that i can't tune it all out, i become quite irritable. i have to suppress my bitchy reaction in certain settings. at home, i would not suppress it.
    Well, Si is blocked with Fe.