Thread: How do ILE-SEI and LII-ESE relationships start? Alpha duality

Hybrid View

TIM
    9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Hmm, my sister is SEI and married to an ILE. I don't know the full details of their courtship but it was something like this....

During their college aged years they worked together at a grocery store in his hometown (not my sister's hometown, but we do have a lot of family in that area). I think they were friendly but they were not friends, more acquaintances. Then he transferred Universities and moved to another state.

Fast forward a decade and he was still living in another state. Meanwhile, his hometown's high school football team was undefeated that year. He, being a sport fanatic, still followed them. My sister, who doesn't care about football, happened to be really supportive and into the team that particular year because we had about 6 cousins on the roster. So anyway, my SEI sister and ILE had been facebook friends this whole time and started talking a bunch about the football team. Then he flew out to go to one of the games and viola, it became a date.

Fast forward another 6 months and they were married.

That story is probably not very telling in a socionics way, since it's more circumstantial than personally detailed, but that's what I know of it.

On another note, I get the impression that there is a lot of play-fighting in their relationship. They are pretty hilarious. She is a republican and a nurse and Sunday school teacher. He is a democrat and part of the "leftist" media and probably an atheist. I don't have a facebook but my husband says they get into some pretty funny "fights" on facebook.
    Last edited by epheme; 09-19-2016 at 05:27 AM.