Thread: Beta Ideal Wardrobe Masterpost

Hybrid View

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Could you please ask actual Betas how we'd prefer to dress? The only one where I'd be OK wearing most (but not all) of the items in is LSI. SLE is also mostly OK, EIE has a few cool things if you're fine having everyone stare at you at the time (but ripped jeans are eww, they make you look like a slob IMO, unless you freshly ripped them yourself, also the red shoes and Super Dry shirt are just no), and IEI is just horrible and irredeemable. On a day-to-day basis, I generally prefer to wear things that are classic, nicer, but also practical, and which don't make everyone go like "what the bleep man" (so some weird or flashy things are fine, just not overwhelming). Of course that's constrained by my budget (why waste a ton of money on clothes) but even if that weren't an issue I wouldn't go for any of these. But then, I'm not into fashion either.
    Last edited by Pallas; 10-05-2016 at 05:13 PM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Schildmaid View Post
    Could you please ask actual Betas how we'd prefer to dress? I thought the SLE one was OK (I mean, it's really practical and not super trendy, I wear some stuff like that) and then the other ones had some OK things but that's it. Largely I dress quite differently depending on the context. As much as I'd love to go around wearing basically costumes (but not the ones you've posted) that would be a bit alienating in most contexts.
    Take some selfies. Post same.