Tragedy is happening here.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I was just teasing. I still think Bane is EIE, not LIE, as you said, and that you are not seeing this for some reason, but Oh Well.....
    Find some more witty way of teasing. It's not like I automatically type EIEs as LIEs.

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@goldenbane Just talk about facts and reasoning more and people will give you a T whether you want it or not

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Verbrannte View Post
    Nein danke.

But anyways, I was about to edit with this, which I call the Beta Usual Wardrobe (please excuse the horrible picture quality):

SLE:

Attachment 8631

IEI:

Attachment 8632

SLI:

Attachment 8633

EIE:

Attachment 8634

There are other kinds of things I've seen these people commonly wear, but I don't know how to find pictures of all of them. For instance, I've seen a lot of SLE women in skirts but I don't know how to find ones that match the style I've seen.
    This does not scream beta or any other quadra to me. None of these outfits have "personality" . Aren't they pretty generic and bland?

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    This does not scream beta or any other quadra to me. None of these outfits have "personality" . Aren't they pretty generic and bland?
    That's the point. In real life people don't tend to run around sticking out like a sore thumb (even EIE). I think they largely don't want to as well. I mean, it's fun to wear basically costumes, but context man, context...

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Verbrannte View Post
    That's the point. In real life people don't tend to run around sticking out like a sore thumb (even EIE). I think they largely don't want to as well. I mean, it's fun to wear basically costumes, but context man, context...
    It depends on where you live and who you associate with. I have been around people who do dress similar to the op and it was the norm (mixed quadras). I live somewhere now where the outfits would stand out like a sore thumb but there are places around me where you can actually blend in wearing the op type clothes. I have to drive a while to get there though.

The clothes you posted would not be the norm where I live.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It depends on where you live and who you associate with. I have been around people who do dress similar to the op and it was the norm (mixed quadras). I live somewhere now where the outfits would stand out like a sore thumb but there are places around me where you can actually blend in wearing the op type clothes. I have to drive a while to get there though.

The clothes you posted would not be the norm where I live.
    OK, I want to move to where you were now... That sounds so awesome. Where I am, I'm one of the few people who dresses like I do (e.g. purple shoes, sparkly shirts, or pink shorts) and it's still relatively tame and bland.

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love the entire SLE wardrobe. Super pricey looking and I don't wear heels/dresses, but if I could buy it I would. I shop in thrift stores and never wear anything revealing, or, anything that hinders my range of motion or self defense, hence I don't wear shoes I couldn't sprint/kick in, or wear long nails (hard to make a fist with long or fake nails). No dresses or skirts. If I must attend a formal event I will invest in a womens' pants suit that suits my age/figure (26). I love edgy and military inspired. No fake pockets, must be real and useful, no thin fabric (I'm not paying top dollar for something already worn out and see-through). I prefer high waisted jeans with a belt, more age appropriate and fits best, with a tapered leg. I'm a tomboy who refuses to wear anything uncomfortable, don't get me wrong, I love how dresses and heels look, but I feel out of sorts when I wear them (plus they look horrible with my body hair, I don't shave and pencil skirts and sleeveless dresses on me have the wrong impact lol. I would never sacrifice my physical balance and personal safety for my looks, I feel zero obligation to do dress or look a certain way just because I'm a female. Unless I'm dancing, then I break out the razors and heels $$$. Otherwise I'm pretty much a guy, at least I use the same guidelines as most men when buying clothes, fit, comfort, price, practicality.
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

That's the sort of things I wear. Because for me, clothes are most for comfort and function. I prefer to express my personality through things other than clothes.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    348 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chips and underwear View Post
    That's the sort of things I wear. Because for me, clothes are most for comfort and function. I prefer to express my personality through things other than clothes.
    I get my clothes through my parents. They keep me clothed and automatically buy when they think something is not right. It works...
    I have very low consumption of clothes. It probably shows in a way. I don't care.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

love this dress from the IEI collection:

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ideal IEI collection

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ideal ideal IEI wardrobe.

Last edited by persimmonism; 05-06-2023 at 11:12 PM.

TIM
    SCS: SLE sp8w7
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by persimmonism View Post
    Ideal ideal IEI wardrobe.

As a SLE, that is something I'd steal just to wear

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Virgin Pure View Post
    As a SLE, that is something I'd steal just to wear
    As an IEI, I think you have great taste
    =)

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think this whole thread is a pure misunderstanding. I can speak for Beta NFs that generally when you read about them they are prone to show negative and dramatic emotions over the bubbly nice ones. That is also the reason why I always imagined Beta NFs preferring dark colours, I have also read a description of IEI clearly stating that they are the most likely to wear a lot of black. All of these outfits are so shiny and bright, it makes no sense of Fe- it's all Fe+.

Most designer’s stuff people share in here is Gamma imho.

As an EIE I definitely prefer wearing dark colours mixed with bolt, artistic and unusual styles. I also think very much about the ethics of the clothes, therefore I do not wear designers clothes as most of them use leather, fur and mass produce their clothes in factories with poor work conditions and that also harm the environment and worsen the climate change.

These are the pieces that I love to wear!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12