First and foremost,

aggressive assertion of "facts" does NOT equal Te (trying to assert your opinion by telling others that they're stupid or illogical is more Se than Te)

Secondly, if you want to make fun of me, do it here. This thread is about Ashton's type.

now... I've been thinking that Ashton is ESTp for a while, and the fact that FDG agrees makes it seem probable. However, Peter has said for a while that he doesn't think Ashton is a Se type because he doesn't have the proper command over the Se he uses. He tries to sound extremely intelligent, and it's a way of attempting to assert dominance. But... he is almost *too* Se to be ESTp though... if that makes sense. ESTps are obnoxious in a more playful way. They behave in a sorta dominating way, but it's still just fucking around (as opposed to outright attacking people). They don't want to be disliked, and they know that if they're *too* aggressive they will be, so their interactions are sorta this balancing act between asserting dominance and being charismatic. So... what type is he? He tries to be logical in a manly sorta way like guys are "supposed to" but I really do think it's possible that he does the things he does with ethical motives (in a purely socionics sense of the word). When he talks in the chat or on the forum, it always feels like he's creating sides and trying to rally people to his side. The way he seems to never be in a relaxed mode *does* seem more of an EJ thing than EP... I think that ENFj is more likely than ESTp. He isn't *obviously* Ti, and Fe makes sense for him... but if I go into why I'll get bitched at by the Fe defenders in the forum. (It sorta has to do with what I was saying ealier about the "supposed to" thing... I think male ExFjs feel compelled to act like society's expectations of men. They're still expressive though.) The Si PoLR makes more sense for him than the Fi PoLR.