I think most Keynesians prefer fiscal policy vs monetary policy, but since the monetarist revolution this has become basically impossible. No western country uses fiscal policy to adjust the macroeconomy in the same way they use monetary policy (mainly because rich people hate being taxed or having their assets devalued). Keynes himself would not have responded in the way that most western states (especially the Anglo-saxon model countries) did.

The response to the crisis on both sides of the Atlantic was, as you described, crashing interest rates (and quantitative easing), which we basically can't do again without going into negative interest rates. The Euro's on a 0.000% interest rate. The Pound is down to 0.2500% (and this despite speculation it would drop to 0.1000%). US Dollar is 0.5000% but still some suspicion it will fall again. We don't have much reserves left, so monetary expansion is not something that can happen again, I think. Something is going to change, just a matter of when. Probably the response to the next economic crisis will be something that we've not seen before.

Now that being said, your post does not show that Keynesians are idiots, because the response to the crisis that you're talking about came almost all from Monetarists in the central banks using monetary policy, and neither does it show that artificially controlling rates causes misallocation. The Austrian business cycle theory has been quite vigorously opposed on empirical grounds that what Austrians described... didn't actually happen. I can't tell if your post is meant to be an explanation of ABCT or a challenge to debate it or what.