TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Arcadea View Post
    ISTp is my guess
    Why? None of the ISTps I have met do those microexpressions he does. Their speaking tone isvery monotonous and they have a solid expression.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kye View Post
    Why? None of the ISTps I have met do those microexpressions he does. Their speaking tone isvery monotonous and they have a solid expression.
    My next guess would be ESTj, but I see him as Si/Ne & Te/Fi valuing. I don't go by expressions but rather by what they say and what's behind it.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My next guess would be ESTj, but I see him as Si/Ne & Te/Fi valuing. I don't go by expressions but rather by what they say and what's behind it.
    Hmm can you please give me an example? An interview or a quote or so

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kye View Post
    Hmm can you please give me an example? An interview or a quote or so
    To me, Si-dominants have no problem keeping the harmony between them and another person, which is exactly what he does. I think with Si-dominants, you can see the ball bouncing going back and forth between them and another person very clearly and with ease. The difference between the ISxp's is that one will be reaching for their Hidden Agenda functions (Ti or Fi). From there, it's either Fi: attraction/repulsion and building interpersonal relationships or Ti: comparability of objects based on objective qualities (like metaphors), but neither H.A. slips out as easily as it will if they were somebody's dominant function.

That's my take on it, and really I just typed him based on my knowledge of the system so hopefully it was clear what I was trying to say and possibly food for thought.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To me, Si-dominants have no problem keeping the harmony between them and another person, which is exactly what he does. I think with Si-dominants, you can see the ball bouncing going back and forth between them and another person very clearly and with ease. The difference between the ISxp's is that one will be reaching for their Hidden Agenda functions (Ti or Fi). From there, it's either Fi: attraction/repulsion and building interpersonal relationships or Ti: comparability of objects based on objective qualities (like metaphors), but neither H.A. slips out as easily as it will if they were somebody's dominant function.

That's my take on it, and really I just typed him based on my knowledge of the system so hopefully it was clear what I was trying to say and possibly food for thought.
    It is similar with mature Fi base types