Disbelief Jung
    TIM
    Heavenly & Spiritual
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Guillaine View Post
    Not just vocal control, control of her outer movements, awareness of what her body is doing, she is smooth, IEEs are looser and simply more interested in the ideas than in awareness of their physical movements and how they are coming across. Vanessa Paradis or Keira Knightly (IEEs) get away with performing but they looked like models to begin with.
    You talk as if ppl don't study to become actors, plus what you say has nothing to do with acting. Keira is not IEE.
    Vanessa is more similar to Cotillard than Keira. Then, IEEs have 4DFe too. It means they have a good use of the element. They can't be as you describe. Thats a Fi type mb, but not one with good use Fe like IEE.
    IEE, ESE, EIE and SEE are types with good use of Fe. SEE and IEE value Fi over Fe, still they use it naturally anyway.
    Sensing has nothing to do with good or bad acting skills.

TIM
    IEE 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aki View Post
    You talk as if ppl don't study to become actors, plus what you say has nothing to do with acting. Keira is not IEE.
    Vanessa is more similar to Cotillard than Keira. Then, IEEs have 4DFe too. It means they have a good use of the element. They can't be as you describe. Thats a Fi type mb, but not one with good use Fe like IEE.
    IEE, ESE, EIE and SEE are types with good use of Fe. SEE and IEE value Fi over Fe, still they use it naturally anyway.
    Sensing has nothing to do with good or bad acting skills.

Well I think sensing has a lot to do with being good at performing physically using body and voice in controlled ways.

I know people study and there are actors of every type surely. but I see a lot of people typing IEEs as I said in other types and not understanding about IEEs, yes we can express emotion it's useful. But with producing types it's natural for them to be making decisions and cutting out other options from moment to moment- I think that assists on a performance level. Whereas IEEs keep entertaining heaps of options.
    On the other hand something like photography both SLIs and IEEs excel because they are naturally going with the flow, sponataneous, flexible, not tied into any set way and in different ways their functions naturally assist that kind of activity. it's not set in stone they are trends that I observe.