Not saying there isn't validity to this, but I don't think it works for me. I only had two positive traits. I was fed and given money. I care little about those things, except for attaining goals. But I stopped talking to my dad and he died of lung cancer last year. I did not accept his request to see him. Only talk to my mom now because she became sane after leaving him. But I don't forget how she was to me back then.

Too many negative traits. But I think I'm schizoid anyway. Intimacy causes too much anxiety; I feel like I want to vomit. There's a good chance I will never have another intimate relationship for the rest of my life and for some reason I'm perfectly okay with that.

On the other hand. I do have an attraction to women that are strong, powerful, and have a dark nature to them. I get to see their worst side and if I still think it is beautiful, I could feel comfortable and love someone like that. But that has little to do with my parents and more to do with my existential feelings of estrangement with myself and the universe, possibly influenced by my parents.

Not trying to sound cool or brag or seem special or something something, but I am a pretty odd person that pretends to be normal. So maybe this only applies to people that proactively seek out relationships.