TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Here are my Imago results:

In bold those traits which affected me the most:

Positive: optimistic, upbeat, hardworking, successful, dedicated, cool, reliable, good-looking, loving, funny, enthusiastic, energetic, calming, gentle, relaxed/relaxing, good with touch
    Negative: busy/rarely home, overprotective, smothering, mood swings, judgmental, unappreciative, critical, vain/shallow, distant, self-absorbed, unreliable

What I wanted most as a child and didn't get was: being appreciated, understood and valued for who I truly am. Being "seen" and loved for my true being.
    As a child, I had these negative feelings over and over again: feeling alone, misunderstood; sadness, despair; feeling unheard or unappreciated

It is a quite profound revelation ... that I used to feel "unheard", given I would actually not speak (enough) as a young child.

I find it interesting how apparently the results reflect certain Enneagram types.
    The guys I have been the most attracted to in the past had been either 3, 9, or 7.
    As you can see, this is actually reflected by my result.
    Last edited by Olimpia; 08-25-2016 at 08:50 AM.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"